Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Achive of OLD posts > Amy's June starter plan

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Jun 06, 2017 09:48PM) (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
So I have so many June book I need to get to, yet there are some I just want to get to, so I thought I would try to order them into a plan.
Recommends
Storm of Visions (The Chosen Ones, #1) by Christina Dodd Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 by John Tiffany Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8) by G.A. Aiken The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1) by Shelly Laurenston
Buddy Reads
Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews Shadow Walker (Stormwalker, #3) by Allyson James Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #6) by Kresley Cole Elven Blood (Imp, #3) by Debra Dunbar Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3) by Kevin Hearne
Library and want to get to/finish
White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews Midnight Curse (Disrupted Magic, #1) by Melissa F. Olson Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard, #1) by Melissa F. Olson Fool Me Twice (Rules for the Reckless, #2) by Meredith Duran Red Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #10) by Jennifer Ashley
Book of the Month
Good Omens The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett Blackbirds (Miriam Black, #1) by Chuck Wendig

message 2: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Jun 04, 2017 11:34AM) (new)

Finished

Storm of Visions didn't start very good. June 2nd
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two a screen play, might have been thought up by J.K. Rowland but definitely not written by her. Still fun. June 4th

message 3: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Jun 06, 2017 09:49PM) (new)

I forgot Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3) by Kevin Hearne , which is a series read along in some group, so added to buddy read. I don't see me getting all this plan finished.

message 4: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (new)

Wow, it is the 7th of July and just starting and starter. Update to this...
Got to

message 5: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (last edited Jul 06, 2017 11:07PM) (new)

Storm of Visions (The Chosen Ones, #1) by Christina Dodd Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts 1 & 2 (Harry Potter, #8) by John Tiffany Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8) by G.A. Aiken Kiss of the Highlander (Highlander, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadow Walker (Stormwalker, #3) by Allyson James Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark #6) by Kresley Cole Hammered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #3) by Kevin Hearne White Hot (Hidden Legacy, #2) by Ilona Andrews Midnight Curse (Disrupted Magic, #1) by Melissa F. Olson Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard, #1) by Melissa F. Olson Good Omens The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Terry Pratchett Elven Blood (Imp, #3) by Debra Dunbar

Didn't get to
Red Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #10) by Jennifer Ashley Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews Blackbirds (Miriam Black, #1) by Chuck Wendig The Unleashing (Call of Crows, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Fool Me Twice (Rules for the Reckless, #2) by Meredith Duran

Will put on my July starter
Red Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #10) by Jennifer Ashley Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews Fool Me Twice (Rules for the Reckless, #2) by Meredith Duran