What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's picture book- 80s/90s - Apartment building leak - boy in bathtub

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Asakiewicz | 4 comments Hello,

Trying to find this picture book from the 80s/90s. It tracks a water leak through multiple floors of an apartment building. At the top is a boy in the bathtub making the leak. Does anyone have an idea? We have been looking all over the Internet trying to find it.

I'd appreciate your help!

Thanks

message 3: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Asakiewicz | 4 comments Ayshe, thanks for the suggestion. I found that one in my search as well but that is not it.

This one that I'm talking about goes through each apartment below the leak by page spread. You see a room from the apartment and the occupants are doing different things. In all, you notice the leak. Then at the end, they get to the top floor and it's a boy in the bath making the leak.

Thanks for the suggestion. I hope someone out there will recognize it!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Alexa, you can bump your thread every month or so. That action will bring your thread to the top of the list in the Unsolved folder. More people will see it, and perhaps know your book.

message 5: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Asakiewicz | 4 comments Good to know. Thanks! I'm bumping this up because I'm still on the search for it.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37538 comments Mod
Alexa, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Alexa (new)

Alexa Asakiewicz | 4 comments Never found sadly...

message 9: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4839 comments Can you describe the illustrations? Were they realistic, black and white, full page, etc?
Part of a series?