Audiobooks discussion

Year's Best Hardcore Horror, Volume 2
Free Promos for Review > Year's Best Hardcore Horror Volume 2

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments It's that time of year again. The time when Comet Press finds the best of the best when it comes to hardcore horror. This collection grabs stories from some of today's most prolific writers in and out of the genre, including Tim Waggoner, Adam Cesare, Bryan Smith, Wrath James Wright, Tim Miller, and many more! Some will turn your stomach, some will bring you to tears, some will have you laughing a bit, but all will be remembered.

Comment and PM me and I'll drop a code to you, limited to only 10. I'm looking for fast and furious reviews to keep this thing up the charts. Right now it's cracked the top 20 in overall horror, and I'd like to see it move up!

https://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/Ye...

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hi, I'm interested :-) my email is emilymross95@gmail.com - thank you :-)

message 3: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments Sent! Enjoy the 12 hour collection!

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would love to give it a listen,please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 5: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments You got it Edward, it'll be on its way momentarily!

message 6: by Alonso (new)

Alonso (alonsodelcid) | 26 comments Hi! One here if still available: zytto@hotmail.com

message 7: by Joe (new)

Joe Hempel (joehempel) | 200 comments On its way!

Thank you so much!