What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romance book. series. She is visiting her best friend in the country/ranch and winds up pregnant. She moves to the county for a few months to see if it will work out with the guy. The guy is kind of a player

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Brown | 11 comments Looking for a romance book. I believe it is part of a series. She is visiting her best friend in the country/ranch and winds up pregnant. She moves to the county for a few months to see if it will work out with the guy. The guy is kind of a player.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Jessica, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the heroine and hero - their jobs, interests/skills, family/friends, etc.?

message 3: by Nela (last edited Jun 05, 2017 08:23AM) (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Is it possible that she was there for her best friend's wedding/preparation for wedding when she slept with the guy, who might have been a good friend of the groom or maybe his brother or other relative? And wasn't she a baker of some sorts with a bakery in the city (possibly New York or something like that)? I have a feeling she had a business partner, another woman.

Oh and is it a part of a series, where the previous book was about that best friend?

message 4: by Moira (new)

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments The book Nela describes sort of sounds like Emma's Secret, not sure if it helps either of ye!

message 5: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Well, it wasn't the one Moira suggested, but I can't find it :(

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Jessica, are you still looking for this or did you find it?