Voyager
The Original Series
Deep Space Nine
Enterprise

message 2: by Sean, Moderator (new)

Sean Peters | 9515 comments Mod
Always preferred the first series, a classic

message 3: by Skye (new)

Skye | 814 comments I also preferred the first series; I was never a real Trekkie fan.

message 4: by W (new)

W | 37 comments I have always preferred The Next Generation.Patrick Stewart is,for me,the best actor in all of Star Trek.As for the original series,the best part was the Spock McCoy banter.

message 5: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Kane (l_j_kane_author) | 148 comments I loved the original Star Trek series, especially the films, but TNG took it to another level. I'm not a trekkie fan, or so I thought, but we do have the whole series on DVD! McCoy was great, his 'I'm a Doctor, not an escalator' line was brilliant.

message 6: by W (new)

W | 37 comments I have TOS,TNG and Voyager,all seasons on DVD plus four seasons of DS9 which became rather boring in the later seasons.
Enterprise was a disappointment,especially the third season.I skipped the fourth season.

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten  (kmcripn) | 8107 comments The Original series, then DS9. Haven't seen any of the others, but they've all got to be better than TNG which I place as last.

message 8: by Scout (new)

Scout (goodreadscomscout) | 116 comments The original Star Trek was the best. The subject matter, the actors, just great. Shatner was the best captain.

message 9: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 190 comments In my opinion, it was Original Star Trek just because of Bones and Scotty - just watched a show last night and Spock was not a great actor ;-) although he is my favorite character.
Then TNG - really loved Picard as captain and Number One - a great mix there, Voyager, Enterprise - although a disappointment as stated and DS9 - never could get into that one.

message 10: by W (new)

W | 37 comments The original series suffered because of a shoestring budget.Several of the episodes were written very hastily.But one thing I cannot stand is how J.J.Abrams rebooted the series,and totally changed the characters.
I liked Voyager too,it was entertaining and had some memorable characters,particularly Seven and the Emergency Medical Hologram.