#HPReadathon2018 discussion

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
#HPReadathon2017 Book Discussion > Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Drew (thataleech) | 40 comments Mod
Use this thread to discuss Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling! Be on the look out for those forgotten moments that make the books so enjoyable!

Remember: everybody has an opinion, and that's cool! Discussion is encouraged, but be respectful! Please don't attack others for their opinions.

Chloe (chlochloreads) | 13 comments Just finished Goblet of Fire! I'm a bit early but it's because I was reading the set chapters for today but couldn't stop reading! I felt so bad for Harry throughout the book. He didn't deserve any of this! And the chapters where Ron was angry at him was the second worst bit of the book (the chapters after the third task being the first). Also, when I say 'worst', I'm not saying these chapters were crap, but they made me feel so sad and so angry! I actually cried when Cedric died and when Harry saw his parents. There were some chapters I absolutely loved though of course! For example, I loved the first part of the book where we got to see the Burrow again and we met Bill and Charlie for the first time! And also the Quidditch World Cup! But now we know what's to come.... it's after the fourth book where everything gets really serious and it's in the next book that I get so angry because Umbridge 😡