Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > First 3 chapters - Fantasy Adventure Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Thomas (alexander_thomas) | 62 comments Would also appreciate Beta Readers with YA and/or sci-fi interests.

Synopsis:
A weary, ailing mercenary is on the final leg of his journey home, after a long time away. His peaceful homeland is now threatened by war and plague, and the path is treacherous. Fate introduces him to an unstable thief, a timid witch, and a pious monk. They attempt at first only to survive the oncoming tides of war, but gradually realize that all is not as it seems and that yet greater dangers may be menacing their land...

Looking for beta readers for first three chapters. Also willing to swap beta services!

-Alexander

message 2: by Jean (last edited Jun 08, 2017 01:01PM) (new)

Jean  | 3 comments Hello!

I would be willing to do a beta swap with you, if you'd like. I've got three chapters in my YA high fantasy I'd like someone to look over and be willing to answer some questions.

My story follows a girl who lived in a secluded village plagued by mysterious disappearances until she is kidnapped herself, enslaved, and forced to become a warrior for a land-dwelling nation of Merrows in the midst of a vicious civil war.

If that sound okay with you, let me know!

Thanks so much,
Lindsay

message 3: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Thomas (alexander_thomas) | 62 comments Hello Lindsay-

Sounds good! Your synopsis does sound interesting.

Shoot me an email at alexanderthomasauthor@gmail.com and we can trade files.

Alexander