Parents find Children's books and Authors discussion

New Releases > Share your New Releases with Readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sojourner (new)

Sojourner McConnell (SojournerMcConnell) | 19 comments Mod
Share any new releases from group authors or your favorite authors. Everyone can add the books that are just coming out. Share the wealth!

message 2: by Sojourner (new)

Sojourner McConnell (SojournerMcConnell) | 19 comments Mod
Who's That in the Cat Pajamas? Who's That in the Cat Pajamas? by Sojourner McConnell Was released on June 2nd and I would invite you to read about the not so cat-like cat that only wants to help Emily in her distress. Emily has just been told some news that made her sad before she decides to accept the changes asked of her, she needs a little help from a magical cat.
Available on Amazon.

message 3: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Cheadle | 5 comments Silly Willy goes to Cape Town is coming out soon. You can pre-order at this link: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/...

message 4: by Wanda (new)

Wanda Luthman (wandaluthman) | 2 comments My new release is Gloria and the Unicorn about a little girl who has a lot to overcome. A magical unicorn helps her but then trouble strikes. Will she be able to help her unicorn friend when he needs her most?

A story of how love overcomes all things.

message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickigoodwin) | 11 comments Added it to the bookshelf! Congrats on your new release!

Wanda wrote: "My new release is Gloria and the Unicorn about a little girl who has a lot to overcome. A magical unicorn helps her but then trouble strikes. Will she be able to help her unicorn friend when he nee..."