Jewel High School discussion

Dorms > Leo and James

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
Have fun but, not to much fun!

message 2: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Leo plopped onto his bed. Man it was good to be back. He hadn't seen Chloe yet, but he was looking forward to it. It was a weird friendship - the senior quarterback and the sophomore cheer captain, but an awesome one.

message 3: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James enters the room heading over to the Empty bed and placed his bags down and sat looking around some not noticing anyone in the room at first. After a few moments of rest James starts to put his cloths in the extra dresser.

message 4: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Hey, I'm Leo," Leonard said. He preferred for people to not know his given name, since it was completely terrible.

message 5: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James looked over some jumping a bit not expecting to see any one. "Oh Hello, I'm James it He said approaching the other Male extending his hand. "So I heard your the QB? I just joined the team my self but Coach did not say where I'm going to be placed yet." James said with a smile.

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Cool," Leo said. "This your first year here?"

message 7: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "No I'm a sophomore, but today is my Frist day I got transferred from another school. Father got a promotion so we moved here. What about you Leo?" James asked

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Senior, been here all four years," Leo said

message 9: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Oh, how's this school, the people here cool or typical drama stuff?" James asked sitting on his own bed looking around room some more.

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's awesome, as long as you stay on Chloe Wayne's good side," Leo said. "She's a sophomore and she's super nice if you get along, but if you annoy her, you'll have problems."

message 11: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "ahhh, I got you so almost like a ranking kinda thing she thinks she rules the sophomore class?" James asked then stood up. "So mind showing me around? That's if your not to busy that is." James requested very nicely.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "No, she rules the whole school," Leo said. "Don't get me wrong, she's really cool, we actually dated some last year, but you don't want to get on her bad side."

"Of course I can show you around," he continued. "Let's go!"

message 13: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Okay, then lead the way and I will Follow" James said heading to the door.

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Sure," Leo said as he walked out.

message 15: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (ok you choose the Location and I will follow you there)

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((How about hallways? Also, do you want him to meet Chloe yet?))

message 17: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (sounds good to me)

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Also, do you want Chloe and James to get along or no?))

message 19: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (that can to start and sees how the RP goes)

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((K, posted))

message 21: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James come back to his Dorm and sits down on his bed and gets mentally prepared for to night knowing if what was said about Chloe was true he was going to have to be 100% ready.