✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Rose and Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Here we go! So what was your idea?

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments So my idea is about a professional fighter. He is high strung and violent. One night at one of his fights though he runs into this sweet girl and wants to win over her heart. She doesn't like the fighting scene though and doesn't want to watch him get hurt. Obviously there is lots of room for drama and growth of the story but that is the basic idea:)

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments I love it. Did you have a preference on who you'd play?

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments The girl, I am much better with it and just prefer it

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Alright. Did you also have an age preference? Mid 20s?

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments Yup that should be good:

Name: Angela

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6d10FE8qrZY...

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Name: Yuto Hiroshima

Appearance: (im on my phone, sorry) 5'10", lean and muscular figure. Brown eyes, short messy black hair. He has an X scar on his left cheek, a scar across his nose.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments ((Okay I can start!))

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments (Okay!)

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments Angela yanked on her jacket as she exited the arena area of madison square garden. Watching men beat the absolute life out of each other was not her idea of fun. She simply wanted to face some demons. This is how her father died. He got too cocky and was beaten to death and then her mother drank herself to death and left Angela with her aunt. She got tickets to the fight, the whole thing was a memorial to her father and she went thinking they'd do something special. No. They had a fight. Apparently the big winner, with no losses in his entire career had wanted to meet her. She had no interest though until one of his managers caught her arm and coaxed her to come along and meet him. She sighed but agreed, not wanting to be rude. They led her into his dressing room and she looked at him. Bruising everywhere. Made her think of the nights her father came in to say goodnight and he could barely open his swollen eyes. Angela looked at Yuto and swallowed, "you wanted to meet me?" She asked and sighed, "I don't have much to say about my father if you want more information on him. I came because this was supposed to be a memorial, an honoring. Congratulations on the win but I would rather not stay around," she murmured.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Yuto looked at her as she talked, barley paying attention to his hands as he unwrapped his hands. "Sorry about that," He told her, pulling the wrapping off of his left hand. "You're father was sort of a uh... an inspiration to me. I was going to go out to the pub, honor him properly. Do you mind joining me?" He looked at her hopefully, as he grabbed a black tee. Holding it in his hands, he knew that she could very well say no, or yes. He was a boxer, and her father died boxing. He was surprised she even came to the match.

But she appeared so perfect. Her smooth, silky brown hair, that was a little wavy with these natural highlights - her soft brown eyes. Her lips weren't thin, but they weren't thick either - her nose was beyond adorable. Her skin was an olive like shade, if Yuto was right about that. She looked innocent, perfect even, to him. And then she talked. And oh, was her voice heavenly. It was as if she was an angel. But the arena, the boxing, it all seemed to push that perfection down a little, and Yuto wished he could do something to try to cheer up her mood.

message 12: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments Angela looked down as he got dressed. She knew she watched him shirtless the entire match but she felt the need to look away now. She pushed her hair behind her ear, "my father shouldn't have been an inspiration to anyone," she whispered, unsure if he even heard her, "I don't really do drinking either," she said and sighed. Mother drinking herself to death sort of pushed her away from bars, "there is a diner down the street though that I'd be willing to go to," she said and looked at him. Something about him drew her in and made her feel comfortable. Which normally isn't a vibe one would get from a fighter, "I'd understand if you would want to go out and drink with your crew though. I know that is how everyone celebrates after these things," she murmured. She started to button up her jacket and adjust her purse. She looked out of place. She was well dressed, looked like she was from wall street. Angela was a journalist. Which was a good job to have in the big apple, "I can drive us... I brought my car," she continued. She had no interest in taking a car that he surely would have someone drive. These matches paid millions. He was surely rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams. She's seen his house published in an article about him.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments As she talked, he put on his socks and shoes, tying the laces. "Oh please, I only drink on rare occasions. I had a dark childhood dealing with alcohol. And I could use some space from my crew." Yuto mumbled as he put his shirt on and grabbed his jacket. "And a diner sounds lovey." He gave her a soft smile as he grabbed his wallet. "And uh.. yes please," He replied once she offered to drive. "And thank you, for offering." He looked at her, standing up and slipping his jacket on, his right hand wrapped in bandages.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments Angela nodded slowly and sighed. She walked with him outside and into the parking garage where her car sat. She always hated these things at night, too many horror movies. She smiled at him, "hate to admit it but part of the reason I wanted to take my car is so I had someone to walk with me," she laughed lightly and unlocked her car, sliding in. She shoved all her papers and notebooks to the back so Yuto could get in, "sorry," she said, "I get most of my inspiration during a drive," she shrugged and started to drive through the city. She stopped at the diner and pulled over, "here we are," she said and slid out. There were some guys by the door that immediately took notice to the female arrive and whistled to her, scanning over her body as they ate outside. Angela blushed and swallowed, "let's just... get inside," she mumbled.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Yuto chuckled lightly at her reasoning. "I'd have done it too, if I was a journalist instead of a boxer." He waited as she moved her papers to the back seat, tryig to offer but seeing she had it. "It's fine, honest." Yuto buckled his seat and waited until they were parked to unbuckle. Instantly, he looked over at the whistling men, and then at Yuto. "You must get fans quiet often," Yuto commeneted as he walked inside with her.

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments "Me? Fan? Not exactly," she laughed and sighed, "but you have lots of them... clearly," she murmured and sat down across from him in a booth. Immediately he was recognized and everyone in the diner came over. Given there were only five people inside but they were like magnets to him. She decided on what she wanted while everyone was all over him. When they left she ordered and drank her water until he ordered, "so um... how long have you been... fighting?" She asked him and bit her lip. She really wasn't that interested but she didn't want to speak of herself too much so she wanted to talk about him a bit, "when did you really start getting famous for it?" She tilted her head curiously.

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Yuto sighed and looked at his menu, the fans surrou ding him not asking him anything. When they finally orderd, he thought about her question. "I've been boxing all my life - I'm adopted, so when I was 8 I finally found out that my true father was an american boxer, I started having a few anger issues. Boxing helped me calm down. From there, I started participating in the amateur matches, and then I managed to make myself a famillar name by my teens. Once I hit 20, I made it to the world championships, but I lost, so when I came back the next year I won the championship."

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments Angela nodded and smiled, "that is really interesting. Lots of hard work goes into what you do... believe me I would know," she murmured and picked at her plate. He was nice, really sweet and modest which concerned her. That was how her dad won her mother over. Then things went to hell. She didn't want the same thing to happen to her but she could feel herself warming up to Yotu. She swallowed, "the paper I write for... someone was really looking into interviewing you. Do you think you could stop by our office?" She wrote down the address, "and just so you know this wasn't the only reason I came to spend time with you. I don't want you to think that is the kind of person I am," she murmured.

message 19: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 07, 2017 08:20AM) (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "I'd love to visit - I could use the freah air." Yuto commeneted as he finished his food. He took her note and folded it, putting it behind a card in his wallet. "And I'd get another chance to know more about you." He gave her a soft smile, but the was quickly replaced with confusion at her mumble. "What kind of person do you think I see you as?"

Did she see him as cruel? Violent? All of a sudden he was curious how she saw him, and his curiosity only peaked. But how does she believe him to see her - a cold, quiet woman? Or some dead beauty honoring her father with the last person she would like for company but here she is, with him.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments "Someone who uses people. It is the common thing in journalists. Well the conclusion people jump to anyway," she sighed and shook her head, "never mind," she blushed. She then bit her lip when he mentioned seeing her again. Was she really being won over by a fighter? Someone she swore to never be with? She sighed, "I should probably get going, long walk ahead of me back home," she said and smiled, "I will see you tomorrow then?" She stood and slid her purse on her shoulder.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 1418 comments ??