Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Bone Walker (The Anasazi Mysteries, #3)
This topic is about Bone Walker
Spoiler Talk on Books We've Read > Spoiler Talk - Bone Walker by Gear

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14294 comments Alfred: for you!
This thread is for spoiler comments on Bone Walker by Kathleen O'Neal Gear.

message 2: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments Well with the help of Ann I have found spoilers
Well back in the 1200's Browser and Catkin are looking for the killer of their matron the people of Aspen. They know it is Two Hearts the witch who has been living with them using another name of course.
In the real world of today Dale has been killed by a witch at Casa Rincon in Chaco Canyon Nation Park. Maureen and Dusty another archaeologist, are seeking the killer.

message 3: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments On an unrelated topic. When I click on the bell my clicker just spins and spins. What is with that.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14294 comments Alfred: I'm glad you found this thread for comments on the book you are reading! It sounds like a good book.

message 5: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments Ann, I am enjoying it very much. I like the author she and her husband also an archeologist have co written a number of books about prehistoric man in the Americas.

message 6: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments Catkin and Browser may have defeated the White Moccasin Warriors with the help of the gods. Davis and Maureen are no closer solving the murder of Dale.

message 7: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments Catkin and Browser continue to search for Two Hearts the witch while Maureen and Davis seek who killed their friend and fellow archeologist Dale. So far they have so many clues and suspect they are getting nowhere.

message 8: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments I finished the book and all is revealed. I just wish there was a fourth to this series. Catkin and Browser killed Two Hearts, and Dusty and Maureen found out you killed Dale their friend and fellow archaeologist.

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14294 comments Alfred: I'm glad to see you finished the book. Hope the next one you pick up is as good. It is always disappointing when a series ends.

If you need a new thread to post about your next book let me know. :)
Will you go for another archeological or historical book?

message 10: by Alfred (new)

Alfred | 87 comments I have begun a new mystery Navajo Autumn by Allen Chappell. I have not gotten past the first chapter yet so I know little. I am reading it on the recommendation of someone in the group.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bone Walker (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathleen O'Neal Gear (other topics)