LitRPG discussion

Hero of Thera (Hero of Thera, #1)
This topic is about Hero of Thera
New LitRPG out - HERO OF THERA

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Nylund (ericnylund) | 3 comments Hi Everyone,

Been on Goodreads for a while now, new to posting, and somewhat new to the LitRPG genre...

My new LitRPG novel is out: Hero of Thera.

Are you a top-rated gamer? Then you might have the skills to play the Game… in which players are sponsored by real demon lords, gods and goddesses, or Lovecraftian nightmares.

You might know me from my earlier works (A Game of Universe, Mortal Coils). Or maybe you know my HALO books (Fall of Reach, Ghosts of Onyx...). Or maybe you've played one of the many video games I've helped create (Gears of War). Or maybe you don't know me at all--in which case Hi, It's a pleasure to meet you! :)

I hope you'll check out the reading sample on Amazon to see if Hero of Thera is your cup of tea, coffee, warm milk, or whiskey--whatever.

Many thanks, and happy reading everyone!

--Eric Nylund

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Schinhofen It's on my list to read and the people in the facebook group seem to love it.

message 3: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Nylund (ericnylund) | 3 comments Cool! I really hope you like it, Daniel.
--Eric

Kriegen | 2 comments Very fun book, looking forward to the next

message 5: by Eric (new) - added it

Eric Nylund (ericnylund) | 3 comments Kriegen wrote: "Very fun book, looking forward to the next" Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

message 6: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matthewsylvester) | 5 comments Loved this book. Very cool mix of sci-fi, litrpg and fantasy. Sci-fan :)

Fel, LitRPG Devotee Read it on KU, enjoyed it.

message 8: by Ron (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ron Southwell | 1 comments really enjoyed the book and i'm looking forward to further stories. interesting premise.

Deb Leonard | 2 comments I read this and really enjoyed it. Fervently hoping there'll be a sequel one day!

Travis Rumple | 1 comments I truly enjoyed this book and eagerly await any information about the eta for the next book!