Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

PUPPET MASTERS AND SECRET OATHS > The Pirate Bank Shot

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (last edited Jun 03, 2017 08:01AM) (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments I have a theory I explain more completely in this post - Induction: The Threshold of Uncertainty, that I call The Pirate Bank Shot. It involves a model where our story controls our perceptions, thus our actions, thus our consequences. The Pirate Lord (Puppet Master) know this. Most people are very uncomfortable with uncertainty, and when they are thrust into it, they will do almost anything to escape it. The Pirate Lord know this as well. The Pirate Bank Shot strips the people of a story that the Pirate Lord does not control by "bouncing" them off of uncertainty, into a story that the Pirate Lord DOES control. Some examples -

The Reichstag Fire allowed Adolf Hitler to suspend most civil liberties in Germany, including habeas corpus, freedom of expression, freedom of the press, the right of free association and public assembly, and the secrecy of the post and telephone. The launching of preemptive war against Iraq was planned years before the terrifying uncertainty unleashed on 9/11 made its execution possible, and it was justified as necessary to prevent the threat of an immanent attack upon the United States from weapons of mass destruction that did not exist. In Uganda, The Lord’s Resistance Army abducted about 10,000 children over 18 months for use as fighters and sex slaves. The children were forced into killing their own families – then to be told, “You now have nowhere to go and no one to return to. Now you are with us.”

Doubt is the only exit from a "truth trap." The Pirate Lord knows this as well. That is why they burn heretics in public, and why they hung a sign over the only exit, the Threshold of Uncertainty, that reads Gate of Hell.

You buying any of this?

message 2: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jun 03, 2017 08:05AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11093 comments Christopher wrote: "You buying any of this? ..."

Yeah, kinda.
You mean how the narrative presented by the media and government is structured and pre-scripted to lead toward an end goal that the puppet masters are aiming for? But that they need an "inciting incident" involving fear and uncertainty for people to accept the narrative being presented e.g. terrorists are everywhere and if we don't bomb the bejesus out of the Middle East then our nation will be destroyed and that 9/11 was just the beginning?

message 3: by Christopher (last edited Jun 03, 2017 08:30AM) (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments Hello James. Great group. Yah, that is what I mean. I have a model where awareness is inside of a story, pictured as a sphere, and that story controls our perceptions. The inner surface of the sphere in the Threshold of Uncertainty, which is the force of fear, pushing us back from escaping, holding us inside of our story, which we believe is protecting us. But sometimes, naturally or by design, something crashes our story, such as 9/11, and we are suddenly "naked." The Puppet Master was ready with the Patriot Act, and preemptive war, which they claimed would protect us. So they have a story prepared they want to trap us inside of, and uncertainty is the mechanism they use to strip the story we are inside of now.

message 4: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jun 03, 2017 08:45AM) (new)

James Morcan | 11093 comments Christopher wrote: "Hello James. Great group. Yah, that is what I mean. I have a model where awareness is inside of a story, pictured as a sphere, and that story controls our perceptions. The inner surface of the sphe..."

Okay, I fully understand what you mean now, Christopher, and totally agree. Sorry, I was a bit slow to grasp where you were coming from...Maybe the pirate references threw me as I started to picture Pirates of the Caribbean-style images :)

We have to keep questioning everything and be very careful (as a society and as individuals) about getting caught up in agreed upon narratives that remain unproven. But such questions about commonly agreed upon narratives are often unpopular. Just like what you wrote about "Doubt being the only exit from a truth trap" - clever man.

History can be our savior in this regard, perhaps? For example, it was once a commonly accepted story/narrative that Jews were the enemy of several central European countries, that it was okay for the British Empire to rule various "colonies" around the world including its "savages", that African-Americans were not worthy of the vote, etc, etc. Very few questioned or challenged these stories at the time, and yet in time the questioning minority have been shown to be correct with their doubts of "the truth".

However, the BIG challenge we face is when we are hit with extreme fear, as you point out...Usually that's promoted by the media...Once paranoia strikes, it's difficult to see clearly and that's when we need to keep questioning everything about the narrative that's being told to us. I sense the Elite have studied neurology and figured out that fear is like a drug in the brain that clouds all logical thought...

Anyway, welcome to the Underground!

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments Essentially I am just echoing what is well known, that when people are frightened, they will often exchange freedoms for imagined security. Puppet Masters make use of this dynamic to strip freedoms, and drive people into the imagined protection of a story the Puppet Master controls.

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments Thanks, James. I believe you are right, and that the more Puppet Masters try to pull this trick, the more visible this play becomes. I once tweeted an article about the ten top killers. Nowhere on that list was terrorism or murderous Mexicans.

Glad to be here, James. Thank you for the warm welcome.

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments By the way, I use Pirate as one of my four character archetypes, which represent locations on a Character Map created by what I call the thresholds of heart and mind. People are not characters, and they can move between these character locations, which changes what they see, thus how they act, thus the consequences of their actions. I use this in creating my visionary fiction about the alchemical transformation of consciousness.

1) Pirate Predator (Selfish Heart, Seeking Mind)
2) Monster Punisher (Selfish Heart, Certain Mind)
3) Saintly Preacher (Grateful Heart, Certain Mind)
4) Hero Player (Grateful Heart, Seeking Mind)

message 8: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11093 comments Good summary and well thought out, mate.
It seems we have quite a few pirates and monsters in power right now ;)

However, as you've implied in earlier posts in this thread, the more the puppet masters play their silly games the more obvious it all becomes...Never have more people woken up or at least begun the path of seeking their own forms of "underground knowledge" to figure out the real truths.

So in time, I think the Biblical saying (not that I'm religious) "the meek shall inherit the Earth", will turn out to be prophetic.

message 9: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments James, I have been checking out your book Genius Intelligence. It seems to me that while you are trying to help people augment and evolve their intelligence, that the Puppet Masters are energetically engaged in exactly the opposite goal, to stupefy the population and enslave them inside of "alternate facts." It is unfortunate at how skilled the Puppet Masters have become, and how successful they are here in the United States.

Never-the-less, I also am optimistic. One of the goals of my writing is to raise awareness, to make visible where we have all chosen to stand, and the tactics that the Puppet Master use.

Well met, mate.

message 10: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11093 comments Cool, please consider posting your books here with links if they somehow relate to the topic.

message 11: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Sly (christophersly) | 7 comments James wrote: "Cool, please consider posting your books here with links if they somehow relate to the topic."

Wow, thank you. My visionary fiction novel The Lord's Bedchamber is directly connected to this topic. There is a free Kindle promotion until June 4.

Like you say, there are a lot of Pirates and Monsters in power, and setting people free is not what they do. This novel is a metaphysical writer's war between a contemporary Shakespeare that has trapped the people inside of a story he controls, and a contemporary Bacchus who sets out to free them from Shakespeare's cage of lies.

I really am trying to solve this problem, and have been for many years. Any feedback concerning my definition of the problem, and my approach to solution, would be greatly appreciated.