Making Connections discussion

Everyday Is Like Sunday: A Memoir
This topic is about Everyday Is Like Sunday
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4733. - EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY by Lonna Cottrell-Thompson

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Everyday Is Like Sunday A Memoir by Lonna Cottrell-Thompson Lonna Cottrell-Thompson

Title: Everyday Is Like Sunday
Author: Lonna Cottrell-Thompson
Genre: Memoir, Humor
Formats Available: Kindle Unlimited, Kindle Gift, or Pdf
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 5+

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

After graduating high school in the early 1990s, Lonna finds herself trapped at her parents’ home in a tiny, muskrat-ridden, New Jersey town, enduring community college, cutting her split ends, and hoping for near death. All the while, an ominous black cloud and an obsessive best friend stalk her. Unlike her ex-boyfriend, she opts against a restraining order (although every second, she questions this decision).

Having recently sworn off all men, Andy enters Lonna’s chemistry class and lures her in with rubber gloves, lyrics from The Smiths, and the particles of life that radiate from his being. What happens next makes it hard for her to believe that her existence is not cursed. Destiny, coincidence, or a lesson in statistics—life has a sick sense of humor.

*Contains some foul language.

Be one of the first 5+ people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Kindle Unlimited, Kindle Gift, or Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Becky (bmacc) | 36 comments Hi, I'm interested, my email isbmaccarthy@msn.com and PDF is my preferred format.
Thanks!
Becky

message 3: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6344 comments Mod
Sent your request Becky