Readers That Love Giveaways, Ebook Deals, and Free Books! discussion

Saturnine, In Her Head, Out of Time
Book Discounts/Sales & FREE > Free sci-fi tragic love short story: Saturnine, In Her Head, Out of Time

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ray (new)

Ray (rayhecht) Dear readers and fellow authors,

My new short story, a science fiction tragic love story of time travel and regret - Saturnine, In Her Head, Out of Time - is currently free for download on the Kindle and Kindle app via Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Saturnine-Her-...

The synopsis is below, and I hope some of you will be intrigued. If interested in reviewing, I'd also happily email a PDF format; so please contact me at rayhecht@gmail.com. And I'd be honored to read and review any of your work as well, of course!

Thanks for your interest, and best regards--

Ray Hecht
rayhecht.com

Synopsis:

Saturnine has regrets.

Sometimes, she wishes she could go back and do things differently. Don’t we all?

She just found out that she can.

Thanks to the good people at Kronostastic Inner Journeys, Saturnine is about to “rexperience” the unresolved circumstances of her last relationship. Hopefully, as she regresses into the past within her own chronological perception, she’ll be able to figure out what went wrong and finally get over it.

However, time paradoxes and probability theory can really get in the way of closure.

Whether in the past, present, or future, life never does turn out as planned...

message 2: by Glenn (new)

Glenn McGoldrick | 4 comments Ray wrote: "Dear readers and fellow authors,

My new short story, a science fiction tragic love story of time travel and regret - Saturnine, In Her Head, Out of Time - is currently free for download on the Ki..."

Hi, Ray.

I've downloaded 'Saturnine', I'll read and review.

My story collection will be available free on Kindle soon, I'll let you know closer to the date.

Cheers!

message 3: by Ray (new)

Ray (rayhecht) I hope you enjoy!