1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Rose and Evelin

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Hey!

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments So I'll start my character and then we can start:)

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments Name: Isabella Montgomery

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6d10FE8qrZY...

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((So...Xavier is the "Bad Boy" kid and Mathew the "Preppy" one XD He won't be on much, though))

Mathew sat down across from her, a small grin on his face. "Your new here?" He asked, cocking his head slightly. Her noticed her hurrying around for a while the moment she got there, not having known who she was. And when you were as social as Mat was, he's known everyone.

Xander was laughing with some of his friends, unable to get the face of the "New girl." Out of his head. She was pretty, sure, but he couldn't shake off the feeling she was...well, special. Nor her big brown eyes that captivated him for a few moments.

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments ((Can you be more detailed??))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) ((I would, but you weren't exactly detailed on what this rp was about. ))

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments A romance between her and the jock, i sent it in our messages

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | 27786 comments ((I'll just go with it nvm we can get more detailed as it goes!))