Seize The Book discussion

Cruel Beauty
This topic is about Cruel Beauty
[spoiler free] Cruel Beauty

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adele This is the SPOILER FREE chat for Cruel Beauty, written by Rosamund Hodge.

What do you think will happen in CB? Is Cruel Beauty your first Rosamund Hodge novel?

Ashley Owens (booked-on-a-feeling) Adele wrote: "This is the SPOILER FREE chat for Cruel Beauty, written by Rosamund Hodge.

What do you think will happen in CB? Is Cruel Beauty your first Rosamund Hodge novel?"

This is my first Rosamund Hodge novel, and I had actually wanted to read this in may, but failed to do so... so I am really excited that this is our June pick!

I just finished "Hunted" by Megan Spooner, which is another BatB retelling. So I am knee-deep in BatB feels!

I mean we can pretty much assume a lot of the plot based on the original fairy tale... but I'm hoping for some romance, magic, and a super original version of the story we know so that I stay interested! :)

Adele Ashley wrote: "Adele wrote: "This is the SPOILER FREE chat for Cruel Beauty, written by Rosamund Hodge.

What do you think will happen in CB? Is Cruel Beauty your first Rosamund Hodge novel?"

This is my first R..."

Oh, yay! I happy that you get to read it this month! :D -- I have yet to read 'Hunted' but I'm looking forward to whenever I get my hands on the book.

Eeee! I'm so excited to hear your thoughts on everything!!!