Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

General Discussion > Looking for Mods!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Selena (last edited Oct 28, 2018 05:25PM) (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2022 comments Mod
We are looking for volunteers who would be interested in helping us moderate the group. Out of those who apply, we will select whomever we think is best suited for the position. Applying does not guarantee you a position. As a moderator, you would be expected to:

-keep the group active and fun by posting in threads on a regular basis
-providing creative ideas to keep the group interesting
-updating certain group features each month, such as sending out a monthly newsletter (which ones you do would be discussed later)
-making sure posts are rule-compliant
Other small jobs may also be involved.

Please copy and paste the following application into a private message to me, and fill it in. DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATION HERE. Applications posted here WILL BE IGNORED and removed.

If you have any further questions, you may post them here or send me a message.

Name:
Are you 18 or over?
Do you have any prior moderating experience?
Are you able to work well with others?
Are you currently or able to become an active participant in group discussions (weekly, if possible)?
Are you well-versed in books that meet our group's theme?
Will you be easy to contact?

message 2: by Selena (new)

Just letting you guys know that we're still looking for another mod. :) If you're interested, please let me know via PM.

message 3: by Selena (new)

We're still looking, so if you're interested, please send me a PM! It doesn't take much of your time to be a mod, probably no more than you're already spending on Goodreads. :)

message 4: by Selena (new)

We have a new mod to the group! Tiffany will be joining the mod family. Say 'Hi' everyone! :)

message 5: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 192 comments Hi, Tiffany.

message 6: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Vaughn | 27 comments Hello! :)

message 7: by Selena (new)

Just letting you guys know that submissions are open for mods again. Read the first post, and let's work together to make this group awesome. :)

message 8: by Selena (new)

Hi everyone, we're looking for mods, so if you're interested, please let me know!