Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 9: Circe and Lexi (June Besties)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #9: DYSTOPIA.
⭐️Circe and ⭐️Lexi

Read a book off the Best Dystopian/Utopian for YA Readers List.

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 1156 comments Hi!

I check the list and these are the ones I can read:
Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young Slated (Slated, #1) by Teri Terry Insignia (Insignia, #1) by S.J. Kincaid Taken (Taken, #1) by Erin Bowman

What about you?

message 3: by Lexi (new)

Lexi Hi sorry I took so long to answer I was really busy yesterday.

I can read these that are on you list:
A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 1156 comments Don't worry.

Perfect! I'm more up to A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

Which one do you want to start?

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi I think I go with Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 1156 comments Me too then and I'll start too A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis

I'll start Monsters of Men in a few days, I'll let you know and I'll post the comments here if there's no problem with you