Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 3: Shakerria and Sarah (June Besties)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #3: FANTASY/SCI-FI.
⭐️Shakerria and ⭐️Sarah

Read a book off the YA Fantasy/Sci-Fi Novels with Major LGBTQ Characters List.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  Elizabeth (fadedivy) | 25 comments Do we read the same book? hehehehe

message 4: by Lillia (new)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments I'm not sure I just read the rules. I think we pick a book for from the that we haven't read before and compare our ratings .

message 5: by Lillia (new)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments so it's either you read a book that I already read and I read a book that you already read that fits the criteria or we both read the same book off if their and compare. that would make sense .

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  Elizabeth (fadedivy) | 25 comments Oh ok!!! :)

message 7: by Lillia (new)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments so how do you want do it

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  Elizabeth (fadedivy) | 25 comments We can pick a book that the other already read. :)

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  Elizabeth (fadedivy) | 25 comments I think we might have to agree on a book on the list she gave us.

message 10: by Lillia (new)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments yes I know so have you read Six of crows, crooked kingdom,the magnus name trilogy?

message 11: by Lillia (new)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments i have finished my book. I changed what I read. so I read city of lost souls by Cassandra clare. it was a fantastic read I gave it 5 out of 5. This was a great read and their was never a full moment. party because I love Cassandra clare books.