Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Holding Smoke
This topic is about Holding Smoke
BOOK BESTIE: ARCHIVED > Pair 2: Vicki and Trisha (June Besties)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5510 comments Pair #2: MYSTERY.
⭐️Vicki and ⭐️Trisha

Read a book off the 2016 YA Mysteries List.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments What? I can't believe we've been paired up! I'm excited to read with you! I'm on my phone now but I'll look and see what looks good and post. It might be tomorrow though.

message 3: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments YAY!!! I love that we've been paired up!

lol I'm still off with family though - so tomorrow is the BIG Graduation party and then Sunday I fly out. I probably won't see anything until at least Monday....but I promise we'll pick something early next week :)

I hope you are well, my friend!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm so glad you are having such a fantastic time with family! That is THE most important thing and it takes priority right now! I'm not worried at all about rushing this one. These look particularly interesting:

They Call Me Alexandra Gastone (Alexandra Gastone, #1) by T.A. Maclagan
'Til the End A Novel of Murder, Addiction, and Lies by Joseph Patrick33

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano

Please read the PM I sent you before deciding.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm not sure why it isn't showing up, but I finished and rated it 4 stars.

Conlin: (view spoiler)

Pink: (view spoiler)

I don't have my book so forgot the guy's name that starts with an R Rifkin or something: LOL (view spoiler)

I'll try to finish when I have my book with me. How can I spend TEN days with my nose in a book and not remember names, like the one that starts with an M. Ugh...I'm losing it!

message 7: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments wow, you were quick. I'll start soon :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments No, I did not finish fast. I started on the 3rd and finished on the 11th. It's just you didn't start when I did so it seemed fast.

It's a bit different so I'm anxious to see what you think about it.

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments lol it did feel fast but I think this month is just flying by me! I'm so so glad my busy time is over!!! I slept most of Sunday and a lot of yesterday

so I'm finally feeling a little better. Ugh, hopefully I can kick this cold! :D I hope you are having fun!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments We're having a blast! Thanks!

I hope you feel better quickly! It's so hard to do what you want when you're under the weather. Bounce back!

When does Robin start college classes? She excited? Nervous? You? Lol

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31440 comments Orientation starts Monday (it's an overnight)
dorm room and roommate info has already been decided and given

Monday is class sign up and whatnot. I can't believe it! lol
it's going so quickly!