We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2)
This topic is about Lady Sophia's Lover
Promotions > Book of the Month Giveaway - Lady Sophia's Lover by Lisa Kleypas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 380 comments If you enjoy a sexy, honorable hero who’s a dream lover, an admirable heroine who places love above all else, and lots and lots of steamy moments, then you should definitely check out my latest book of the month pick, Lisa Kleypas' Lady Sophia's Lover. I'm giving away a copy, so visit my blog and enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for a chance to win your choice of an eBook or print copy of this wonderful story. Giveaway ends at midnight 6/6/17. Good luck!
http://www.juliannadouglas.com/cgi-bi...

Sharlene (swegner) | 372 comments Julianna wrote: "If you enjoy a sexy, honorable hero who’s a dream lover, an admirable heroine who places love above all else, and lots and lots of steamy moments, then you should definitely check out my latest boo..."

I already own & have read the book, but your review is making me want to read it again! Also, I want to marry Ross. LOL

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 85 comments I love this book.

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 380 comments Sharlene wrote: "Julianna wrote: "I already own & have read the book, but your review is making me want to read it again! Also, I want to marry Ross. LOL "

I could reread this book many times and not get tired of it. I love it. And I totally agree about Ross. He's definitely a yummy hero.;-)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 380 comments Vintage wrote: "I love this book."

Me too, Vintage. It's one of my all-time favorites.