The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Gathering Storm (The Wheel of Time, #12)
This topic is about The Gathering Storm
Wheel of Time > WoT-TGS: General Discussion (no spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bill | 1596 comments Wanted to see when you guys wanted to schedule this. I know Sumant just started KoD and don't want to rush him but want to get a date so I can plan my other reads around it.

message 2: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
Right now my audio schedule is pretty open. I'm sure that will change at some point though. Scheduling something is a good idea. If Sumant is just starting KoD now, then maybe late June. Or is that too soon?

message 3: by Bill (last edited Jun 02, 2017 05:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bill | 1596 comments I would definitely like to do it in June. The break we took between 10 and 11 was too long and I feel like I forgot some stuff. My audio schedule is really flexible right now.

Sumant | 522 comments June mid is good for me, will jump right in once I finish KoD.

Bill | 1596 comments That works for me.

message 6: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 5 stars

So a week from monday is the 12th. Is that good or too soon? The 15th would be a Thursday. I think my tentative plan will be to finish my current book, then do 1 more after before picking this one up.

Bill | 1596 comments Good for me.

Bill | 1596 comments Threads are up

message 9: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 5 stars

I started yesterday. I may take a break mid book to read another. I haven't decided yet since the other book isn't available for preorder, so I have no idea if it's out tomorrow or not.