Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

197 views
Book Cover Help > Replacement photo

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments The cover image of The Intuitives, to be released July 25, is incorrect. The early artwork that was uploaded should not be associated with any edition of either the paperback or hardcover ISBN. The correct images are available on the publisher's website as follows (the only variation being the width of the authors' names):

Hardcover: 978-1-946137-00-5
http://trashdogs.com/The-Intuitives-H...

Softcover: 978-1-946137-01-2
http://trashdogs.com/The-Intuitives-S...

If one of the librarians would kindly make this substitution, we would deeply appreciate it.


message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Erin wrote: "The cover image of The Intuitives, to be released July 25, is incorrect. The early artwork that was uploaded should not be associated with any edition of either the paperback or hardcover ISBN. The..."

Were any advance copies distributed with the current cover, either electronically or in print?


message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments No. The ARC had a clear ARC stamp on the top right. This was never the cover. I apologize for the confusion.


message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Girardin | 6 comments Hello,

I recently changed the cover of my book, The French De Ception, and would like to replace the photo.

Title: The French De Ception by Jennifer A. Girardin.

https://www.amazon.com/French-Ception...

Thank you for any assistance and have a nice day,

Jennifer


Madi ~☆TheBookNerdDiaries☆~ (thebooknerddiariesblog) Jennifer wrote: "Hello,

I recently changed the cover of my book, The French De Ception, and would like to replace the photo.

Title: The French De Ception by Jennifer A. Girardin.

https://www.amazon.com/French-Ce..."


Changed the cover for both editions!


message 6: by Cassandra (last edited Jun 02, 2017 01:24PM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Madi (TheBookNerdDiaries) wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Hello,

I recently changed the cover of my book, The French De Ception, and would like to replace the photo.

Title: The French De Ception by Jennifer A. Girardin.

https://www.ama..."


#5 Cover changes reverted. Covers cannot be removed, alternate cover editions must be created. Madi, please see https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/4... in the librarian's manual.


☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6162 comments #5 ehm you can't just change the cover - that's not how GR work - we create alternate cover editions as you can read in the manual


message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments Just to clarify, re The Intuitives above, I have read and understand the policy. The art currently associated with the title is simply incorrect. It was never the cover of any edition, print or electronic. That is why I am requesting the change. To fix an inaccuracy in the library records. Thank you.


message 9: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Erin wrote: "Just to clarify, re The Intuitives above, I have read and understand the policy. The art currently associated with the title is simply incorrect. It was never the cover of any edition, print or ele..."

#8 You're fine, Erin, we were referring to posts #4-5- sorry! It can get confusing when there are multiple requests in the same thread, that's why we encourage a new post for each request. I'll take care of your cover switch.


message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Sky (erinmichellesky) | 23 comments Thank you very much. :)


message 11: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Erin wrote: "Thank you very much. :)"

You're welcome- all set here for both editions https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...


back to top