Challenge Corner discussion

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)
This topic is about Anne of Green Gables
Let's Buddy! - Classics > Anne of Green Gables by L M Montgomery->Starting June 5th, 2017

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Everyone's favorite redhead, the spunky Anne Shirley, begins her adventures at Green Gables, a farm outside Avonlea, Prince Edward Island. When the freckled girl realizes that the elderly Cuthberts wanted to adopt a boy instead, she begins to try to win them and, consequently, the reader, over.

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) | 83 comments Can't wait to start this book :)

Annabelle | 43 comments I'll read it

Story_girl | 444 comments @Annabelle... That would be great

@Haley Did it get the book from your library.... you said you were waiting for it

Story_girl | 444 comments Haley and Annabelle...have you both obtained a copy of Anne of green gables? When are we starting?

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I would say go ahead and start. Then you can discuss it when they get on. You all probably live in different time zones and such.

Story_girl | 444 comments I will probably do that CP :)

I guess I'll focus on finishing ​my BR of ACOTAR while I wait for the others.

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I wish I had time to reread this with you all right now. I've really been wanting to read them again, maybe finish the series this time around.

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I agree with Courtney, go ahead and start this. :)

Story_girl | 444 comments I have listened to the first 3 books on audio before and loved them. Wanted to revisit with a physical copy ever since

Story_girl | 444 comments @Jackie...I think I'll do that :) It's nighttime here. I'll probably start in the morning

Annabelle | 43 comments I have a copy.

Story_girl | 444 comments @Annabelle have you started?

Annabelle | 43 comments Starting this morning, I was busy.

Story_girl | 444 comments Would you mind reading alone? I was thinking of reading another book then.... for this category....

I haven't decided which one for sure

Story_girl | 444 comments Also there's a new category which has opened up .. in case you are interested :)

Annabelle | 43 comments I'm fine reading alone, what is the new category

Story_girl | 444 comments Annabelle I went through a few other book options...I decided to stick to this book...

I'll be starting this right away :)

We have a new category of "book with a dress on the cover"

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) | 83 comments Sorry I'm late started working on monday so I haven't had that much time will try and start today! :)

Story_girl | 444 comments Ok no worries... I've started on it... I'll keep updating my progress here :)

Annabelle | 43 comments On chapter 2.

Annabelle | 43 comments Trying to read at least one chapter a day.

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymadd) | 83 comments I'm currently listening to the audiobook and so far it's okay. I'm not much of a classic fan, but I've heard good things about this book.

Story_girl | 444 comments Hi....I decided to go The Railway Children for this category....so I won't be reading this book...sorry about that....but I hope you guys have fun reading it :)

Annabelle | 43 comments Just finished, how do I review?