Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Reviewer > Reviewer looking for Paranormal, Fantasy, Horror, and YA to review

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Goodfellow | 18 comments As you know, I'm already an author here, but I'm also starting up a book review blog as well, so I'm looking for some books to review. I love reading genres that fit into the realm of dark fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, dystopian, and young adult. If you've got a short story collection or poetry, that's fine too as long as it fits within the parameters. Feel free to email me at Robin_Goodfellow12@hotmail.com

Keep in mind that I will be honest.

message 2: by K. (last edited Jun 02, 2017 10:05AM) (new)

K. Fitzgerald (fitzgerald_k) | 1 comments Hi Robin, if you're interested here's my début fantasy novel

The Dread Dream The Dread Dream (The Betrayer and Death Saga, #1) by K. Fitzgerald

It's the first instalment of The Betrayer and Death Saga, and the story is centred around seven POV antihero characters that are bent on either revenge or survival. It’s a slow building epic, with the first few chapters developing deep relationships between the characters and the reader, but by the middle and the end the world is falling apart. The main protagonist is a female outcast who is universally hated and feared in the world in which the story is set, but like all good stories, all is not what it seems. It’s available on KU but I can also provide a pdf or mobi copy if that suits. Please PM me if you are interested.

Kelly.

message 3: by James (new)

James Shipway | 3 comments Hi Robin,

I'd very much appreciate a review of my horror novel, Thatcher's Tree, from you.

I can provide a copy in any digital format you wish.

Thanks, James.

Thatcher's Tree