Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Looking for Books to Review

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin Goodfellow | 6 comments I am a relatively new book reviewer. I'm looking for some books to review. I love reading genres that fit into the realm of dark fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, dystopian, and young adult. If you've got a short story collection or poetry, that's fine too as long as it fits within the parameters, feel free to email me at Robin_Goodfellow12@hotmail.com

Keep in mind that I will be honest.

message 2: by T.A. (new)

T.A. Sorsby (ta_sorsby) | 10 comments Hi Robin,
I've emailed you a copy of my apocalyptic horror - I'll put a preview link below, but the full MOBI is on it's way to you. Let me know if you'd rather have it in another format :)

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Amazon Preview: https://read.amazon.co.uk/kp/embed?as...

message 3: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Robin wrote: "I am a relatively new book reviewer. I'm looking for some books to review. I love reading genres that fit into the realm of dark fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, dystopian, and young adult. If ..."

Hi Robin - I'm looking for review for my second Breakwater, which i all honesty doesn't make much sense if you haven't read the first (Updrift,) although neither are cliffhangers. Its a paranormal romance series, and if you'd be interested in reviewing, I will happily send you copies.

message 4: by Robin (new)

Robin Goodfellow | 6 comments Errin wrote: "Robin wrote: "I am a relatively new book reviewer. I'm looking for some books to review. I love reading genres that fit into the realm of dark fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, dystopian, and yo..."

Send them! I'm greedy for those kinds of books, and would happily review them.

message 5: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Robin wrote: "Errin wrote: "Robin wrote: "I am a relatively new book reviewer. I'm looking for some books to review. I love reading genres that fit into the realm of dark fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, dys..."

Great! If you would, please private message me with either a mailing address or email address to which I can send pdfs. Thank you!