Infatuated by Fiction discussion

Second Chance Summer
This topic is about Second Chance Summer
June BOTM 2017 > Second Chance Summer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kezia Palmer | 107 comments Mod
This is a very summer-ish novel, how did you like it? Does it compare to her other books? If so, in what ways? I'm really excited to read this novel because I'm so ready for summer!

message 2: by Ellen (last edited Jun 26, 2017 04:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ellen (ellen-jane) | 1 comments Loved this book. It broke my heart at the end, but any book that has the power to move me to tears, which is no easy task, is an achievement. 5/5 stars!

Ellen wrote: "Loved this book. It broke my heart at the end, but any book that has the power to move me to tears, which is no easy task, is an achievement. 5/5 stars!"

Ahh I'm even more excited to read it now!! I'm going to California in two weeks and I plan to read this one on the beach!

I LOVED this book!! I am so glad that I waited until summer to read this because it is definitely a summer read. I personally liked this book more than her other books that I've read but that's not to say I don't still like her other books a lot. I really appreciate how Matson develops her characters throughout the course of a novel and just be like oh yeah here's my character and she doesn't change at all. What did you all think that have read this book?

Ellen wrote: "Loved this book. It broke my heart at the end, but any book that has the power to move me to tears, which is no easy task, is an achievement. 5/5 stars!"

It was such a bittersweet ending and I cried as well but probably not as much because I was preparing myself for it.