What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Medieval or Scottish romance; hero is at court and walking outside he see a crowd of people. He walks over and ends up caughting a girl who fell out a window. The girl was planning on jumping

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments I believe this book is a medieval or Scottish romance book. All i can remember of the book is pretty much the beginning. The hero is at court and walking outside he see a crowd of people. He walks over and ends up caughting a girl who fell out a window. The girl was planning on jumping because she thought she was in love with a man that walk away. Her sisster the heroine tries to get her sister back in the window but she falls instead. Sister rans out to the court yard to see that the hero had saved her sister. That is how they meet plus the king is not a nice man he wants the heroine as bed sport but dose end up raping the heroine sister. The king dose not care if the women he brings to his bed is willing or not he dosent care if they belong to someone else. That is all i can remember of it. Dose anyone have a idea of what the name of this book is?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
When did you read it? Remember the cover? Author female or male?

message 3: by Stacy (new)

Stacy Bowles | 12 comments I read it over a year ago and the author was a female. I cant remember anything about the cover.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Stacy, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by JennyG (new)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Desired (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Virginia Henley (other topics)