Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > ***spoiler alert***

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.S. (new)

L.S. | 6 comments Hi there,

I've just noticed that the last two reviews I've posted have the term ***spoiler alert*** at the beginning.
Is this the norm? The second review 'Operation Tomcat by Tabitha Ormiston-Smith can't be seen as a spoiler surely? I can see that maybe Her Own Hero by Jenn Sadai might be, but not the second one.
I can't delete this and don't understand how or why it has only just happened?
Thanks for looking into it?

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20808 comments This is not an issue librarians can help with.
You can try the Feedback Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... or contact Goodreads Support

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 5100 comments L.S. wrote: "Hi there,

I've just noticed that the last two reviews I've posted have the term ***spoiler alert*** at the beginning.
Is this the norm? The second review 'Operation Tomcat by Tabitha Ormiston-Smi..."

Hi L.S.

Librarians are volunteers who do the book cataloging & things like that. This isn't a matter we can help with.

You can either post in Feedback or you can email support AT goodreads DOT com & ask staff about it.

message 4: by L.S. (new)

L.S. | 6 comments Okay. Thanks anyway.
Arenda wrote: "This is not an issue librarians can help with.
You can try the Feedback Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... or contact Goodreads Support"

L.S. wrote: "Hi there,

Is this the norm? The second review 'Operation Tomcat by Tabitha Ormiston-Smi..."

message 5: by L.S. (new)

L.S. | 6 comments Thank you. I'll try that.

Carol ♔Type, Oh Queen!♕ wrote: "L.S. wrote: "Hi there,

Is this the norm? The second review 'Operation Tomcat by Tabitha..."

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.