collaborations > selected + prince dynamics

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 106 comments Mod
I figured this might be useful.

message 2: by kaya (new)

also the prince is bi and may fall in love with someone who is a) male and b) definitely not in the selection
just warning y'all.

message 3: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 20 comments whooooo yes

message 4: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 20 comments also i have two contestants, malika and kyewon so just hmu

message 5: by kaya (new)

i feel like malika could get to the elite, and jake is all for change, bc he's seen the sevens and eights' living conditions in angeles, which is pretty much one of the richest provinces. but like... also trying to justify why his mother hasn't yet (1, they're trying to stop a civil war, 2, trying to get business owners to pay better is like trying to get rich people to pay tax) so i feel like he and malika would be really good friends and if she doesn't win he might employ her as an advisor.
and kyewon he'd probably try to help, give larger amounts of money or something. if she told him about her bro's situation... jake would definitely try to get him into a hospital.

message 6: by alessia (new)

alessia (classick) | 20 comments @kaya whoo wow advisor. ok i can roll with that. they look like they'd make a great justice-serving duo
ahh that's nice. well, she's pretty scared of rich people (so definitely royals) because of all the horror stories of abuse she's heard, so it might take her a while to reveal that she's poor and desperate, but she would eventually, seeing how jake interacts with the lower castes

message 7: by kaya (new)

@enna : yeah idk i feel like we'd be better off just rping them together to see how they get along. it's one of those things where it's really hard to tell because it could go either way.

@alessia : yeah i can picture the awesomeness.
ok, so he'll probably then figure out that she doesn't trust him and then make a point of proving that he's not evil. or just constantly asking what's wrong.