Hero Academy: Part 1 discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where the students do lots of Class Tests, workouts and class competitions.

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 76 comments Mod
Kaneki Ken walked into the building titled Gym and looked around at all the different equipment that he wasn't sure how to use. He never really had to work out before, a majority of his time being spent on books. But he needs to get stronger with his...abilities.

message 3: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jun 27, 2017 09:27PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku continued lifting heavy weighs on the bench press. He had stopped after 30 lifts, he was panting and sweating hard. "I need to do more and get my body even more into shape like a vessel for my power." he started whispering to himself against and put his hand to his mouth to stop his habit. Deku picked up some dumbbells and started lifting them he was fighting through lifting more heavier weights then usual.

Kaneki saw the boy over near the weights and walked over against his better judgement. "Um...Sorry to disrupt you...but uhh...how do I use these machines?" he asks pointing to the scary looking machine in the corner.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Huh oh the Chest Press/Leg press? Well that's easy let me show you" Deku said as he led him over to the machine. "See here you put the key in the weight you think or you can lift for the arms and the legs." showing him as he was about to walk away he turn to him. " By the way I'm Izuku but people just call me Deku" he said with a smile.

"I'm Kaneki." he mumbles and looks down. "Thank you for showing me. I obviously don't know how the gym works." he says and scratches his neck. "Thanks." he says and starts using the equipment.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku chuckled a little and smile confidently. "Its alright ive been there before and its nice to meet ya Kaneki" he said to him. As he did he pick up a baseball to think about something.

"Nice to meet you too. So whats your power?" he asks and starts using the machine.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Its called One for all. Its something ive never shown to anyone cause its unique. But people make fun of me showing it cause they think i will be rubbing it up in their face that its better. " Deki said kind of frowning as he looked at the baseball and was about to head outside. "Here i can show you " he said waving him to follow but then a crowd starts to go to Deku. "Lookie here Deku is gonna show us his power or dies he even have one. Haha such a loser" one of the boys in the crowd says.

Kaneki looked around at the crowd and frowned. Why was everyone being mean to Deku? At least he isn't a ghoul! "Don't be mean." Kaneki snips and focuses on Deku. "You don't have to show me if these guys are gonna be mean about it." He replies.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "No its fine. Ill show everyone." Deku says waving everyone to follow him outside. He was heading for the field to show it off. He needed the space to make sure nothing gone destroyed in the process.

"Ooooookay.'' he says and follows the crowds to watch Deku and his power.

message 13: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jun 29, 2017 08:34PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku finds a place to stand as the crowd watches, amd snickers are being make by people. Comments and questions where floating arounf like "Does he easy have a power?" "Its probably lame" "He is gonna embarass himself" but Deku ignored them. He started to throw the ball, "Smash!" He said and everyone watch closely as it exploded out of his hand and strong air pressure exploded making the crowd fly back. And the ball flew 705 yards away.
((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MXSI... ))

((The link didn't work))

Kaneki's eyes widen and he gasps. "Holy crap." he says and looks at Deku.

message 15: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jun 29, 2017 08:36PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku pants a little as the whole crowd is speechless. They all look at him super surprised and amazed at his power. "Wow!" "Omg that was cool!" "I wish I had that power" people in the crowd say gathering around him as he walks over to Kaneki. ((I fixed it I believe))

"That was pretty cool." Kaneki says as he walks back into the gym. "That's way better than my power" he comments.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Aww come on I bet your powers just as great." Deku says still being followed by the crowd while walking with Kaneki. "By the way what is your power?" Deku asked out of curiosity.

"It's not exactly a power." Kaneki says and rubs his neck awkwardly. "Um...I'm not human....anymore. I'm a ghoul." he says. "Promise not to be freaked out?" he asks.

message 19: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jul 12, 2017 09:09AM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "A Ghoul huh....." Deku said not realizing what he said at first. "Wait you mean the Fleshing eating Ghoul? Wow.....Ive never met one before ive heard about them but never...." he said in confusion but then smiled at Kaneki. "Well ghoul or no ghoul your a friend to me." he said to him with a smile.

"Really?" Kaneki asks surprised and smiles widely, "Okay, I'll um...Show you my um...abilities." Kaneki says and allows his eye to turn red and let his four kagune slip out without turning into the Kakujan where he's in the form of a centipede like creature.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Wow they look crystal like and kind of shiny" Deku said studying them up and down. "Do them move on their own or independently or do you move them?" he says poking them and touching it.

message 22: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments
((I was told that I could join in, I hope that's okay!))

Alice walked over to the two boys a concerned look on her face as she held a baseball in her hand. Several people stepped away from her as she walked in, however, beyond that there was little reaction. She then extended her arm to them showing them the ball. Based on her calculations and observations it had to be one of them that had thrown it. She didn't seem the slightest bit phased by anything the two of them were doing. "I'm guessing that one of you threw this ball." She informed them bluntly, looking them both over. "You nearly hit my little brother in the head, be more careful would you?" She asked them, hoping that that would be enough. She was sure that if she hadn't been there to catch the ball it would have knocked her brother out cold, he was a fragile boy after all.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "..oh hey uh... sorry about that. I was just showing people my power, i didnt mean for it to go and almost hit him. " Deku said kinda nervously with his hand on his head. Deku was thinking this is a nice girl he had to not be nervous and make a good impression but could help being a little bit nervous. "Do you go here?" He asked her.

message 24: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments ((Should I respond or should we wait for Katsudon?))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: "((Should I respond or should we wait for Katsudon?))"

((Go ahead and post i think he can catch up cause he has be gone for awhile))

message 26: by Alexandria (new)

Alice's expression softened into a warm smile, "Well, of course, it's not like I just walked into an academy filled with superheroes to be!" She teased, now seeming far less stern in attitude. "Alice La Fleur, nice to meet you." She introduced cheerfully smiling

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Izuku Midoriya but people just call me Deku. Nice to meet ya" Deku said calming down as he grabbed the baseball from her to inspect it and hr saw how damaged it was from his power. "I guess i put 5% and it still got messed up." Deku mumbled out loud while looking at the ball.

message 28: by Alexandria (new)

Alice furrowed her brow at his mumblings. "Five percent? Five percent of what?" She questioned curiously, giving the baseball a quick glance. She was also curious about his power, it took some decent strength to throw a ball like that.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Uh..My power..i put five percent and thats why the ball went in your direction." Deku said put his hand behind his head as he held the ball. "If you want i can show you my power..." Deku told her tossed the ball up lightly and catching it in one hand.

message 30: by Alexandria (new)

Alice nodded, "Why not, Perhaps I can show you some of mine as well!" She chirped, wondering what he could do. She herself had obtained a few powers on top of her own because of her Observing Excellence ability, several of which weren't particularly great so she'd simply show off the better ones.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku nodded as he lead her over to an open field of grass. And got in a stance to throw the ball as he throws it his finger starts to glow and red lightning formed around it. "Smash!" Deku yells as the ball explodes from his hand creating a huge shockwave of air sending it flying and blowing everything near him away. ((http://68.media.tumblr.com/d5454afa68...))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: "Alice nodded, "Why not, Perhaps I can show you some of mine as well!" She chirped, wondering what he could do. She herself had obtained a few powers on top of her own because of her Observing Excel..."
((Posted))

message 33: by Alexandria (new)

Alice was stood next to him a smile on her face as it soared through the air, she appeared completely unphased, even her hair stayed in place. Her own strength along with her complete control over every part of her body made it far easier to stand there than it would for most others. "Cool!" She exclaimed, fascinated by his power. She targeted the ball as it flew away, beside her a small floating orb of green light and then fired off a blast of bright green energy from it, the power she copied from the villain, Meltdown. The ball disintegrated mid-air. "There, this time it won't come close to hitting anyone." She declared cheerily. "Does that power affect all your physical abilities?" She asked him curiously, now facing in his direction.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Yea i can show you if you'd like. " Deku said as he almost tripped over the cracked and destroyed ground around him. "That was only five percent, true my one hundred percent is very destructive. That was a nice power you have." He said finding another open patch of land.

message 35: by Alexandria (new)

"My power allows me to copy and perfect anything I observe. That was the power of a villain named meltdown." Alice stated peppily. "In all truth though, that wasn't a very good display of it, you can show me yours in a moment, but first..." She began as the air around them warmed up. Green energy arced around her body, causing her short hair to blow around. "Flash." She said, matching Deku's smash. Several students stepped away, despite being a bit less out of place the potential her powers had still intimidated most people. She extended an arm as all the energy quickly flowed to her palm before emitting a green blast that blacked out the sun in the area, lighting everything with a green glow. It sustained for a moment before dissipating. The skies were now clear and free of any clouds, but it was also rather dry as the heat it produced completely vaporised all the water in the air. She then straightened out her clothes before turning back to him, "Much better!" She chirped, more able to accept that as a showing of her power. "You can go now!" She told him taking a step back in the process.

message 36: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jul 13, 2017 04:21PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku bend his knees as the power charges up in his legs as makes a little shockwave charging up. He releases and the crackes and break around him as he runs and jumps a high speed in the air. "See?" Deku questioned yelling at her from high up in the air. ((2ff8efe8d0a4b0bc84395845f5ff7de8c776dfd5_hq.gif))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: ""My power allows me to copy and perfect anything I observe. That was the power of a villain named meltdown." Alice stated peppily. "In all truth though, that wasn't a very good display of it, you c..."

((Posted))

message 38: by Alexandria (new)

Alice sprung up, however, hers was less destructive, leaving the ground untouched. "Very impressive!" She responded using a normal tone before rotating herself in the air allowing her to gracefully dive to the ground, land on a single hand and then carefully let herself down. She displayed no effort, having such abilities come naturally to her.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Deku smiled at her as he started to fall and landed on the ground break cracking it. "See. If i went one hundred percent.....then i probably would have...." Deku starts to mumble again. He stopped and looked at Alice. "Oh sorry i forgot go ahead snd show me your power." Deku chuckles a little bit.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: "Alice sprung up, however, hers was less destructive, leaving the ground untouched. "Very impressive!" She responded using a normal tone before rotating herself in the air allowing her to gracefully..."

((Posteed))

message 41: by Alexandria (new)

"Well, um there really is only one way to show you my main one..." She said hesitantly. She thought about the best way to show it. "What is your power called?" She asked him inquisitively. She wouldn't be able to properly display its use unless she knew his power's name.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Well its call one for all, but i warn you if you try to copy it you could break an...."Deku said but realized she might copy it. He is worried cause his move when he first got it, it broke his arm and his legs. And he know she would only be able to first off a hundred percent attack cause like him it is hard to control.

message 43: by Alexandria (new)

((I'm off to bed now, I'll be back tomorrow, good night!))

"No need to worry, as I said, my power copies and perfects." She told him dismissively. It was what made her power such a terrifying ability against anyone regardless of who they were. "For example," She said, picking a rock, approximately the same weight as the baseball, "Smash!" She shouted, matching his earlier throw. She once again blasted the ball reducing it to dust. Afterwards, she returned to her normal standing position. "That's the reason that I was able to beat supervillain Meltdown, obtain university degrees, outdo a scientist's life work in five minutes and get recognised as a prodigy. Even if I did get hurt I have complete and utter control over the most minute bodily functions, I wouldn't even feel the pain." She explained quickly. This power whilst amazing had also been the cause of much grief for her, many people thought her a monster because of it and many people hated her for having it. She remembered the faces of scientists and mathematicians when six-year-old Alice put them all out of work by solving all the equations and theories they were developing. "My physical form is also immune to most any beating that's dolled out." She added very matter of factly. "According to most people, I'm not even human...' She muttered her gaze becoming more distant. It was the one thing that ever got her down in the entire world.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "Oh" Deku said looking a bit down. He felt sorry for her and how people treated her, but he thought she was amazing. He looked up and smiled at her "Well i think your power is amazing" Deku said cheerfully.

message 45: by Alexandria (new)

"Well thank you, it's appreciated!" She exclaimed in response, quickly changing her mood. Alice was glad that someone other than her brother wasn't just going to treat her like an oddity. Her goal was to help people, she had been given a gift, no matter how awful it could be at times, and she was intent on using it for good. In her mind, she needed no help so helping others was really the only purpose she could give herself. "Well, I think we've drawn a big enough crowd." She remarked, noting the people who had gathered to watch their display of powers.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments "That is a Good point. Well if you want to head inside we can" Deku noted as he started to noticed it too. He pointed back towards the gym.

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 68 comments Mod
((Um can i join in?))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 55 comments Princess Kitty~Lys~Gøddꧧ øf Løvê needs a break wrote: "((Um can i join in?))"

((Of course ))

Lys: the adorkable kitten | 68 comments Mod
((Thank you))

Saphira was imprevious to the commotion outside the gym walls. Barely coming here herself, she didnt know what to expect of a hero school. She just saw a bunch of talented students who wanted to be heroes or possible be recognized as something more. But whatever that may be she left it as was. Engaging herself fully in a history book just barely turned to the first page. She skimmed the title, slowly becoming disinterested in each meaningless word to her magenta eyes. Long magenta wavy locks of hair cascaded down her right shoulder, exposing the soft rosy hearts of her earring. Her lips murmuring unintellectual words as she turned each loose leaf page. Her thoughts elsewhere, but her focus set on the open book against her lap

message 50: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments Alice turned to look where he was pointing before realizing what he meant. While looking in that direction, however she took notice of a girl, seemingly disinterested in all that was around her. Alice furrowed her brow, it was her duty to ensure everyone was happy and this girl was, in Alice's mind basically sulking which really ruined the mood. "I think you should go over there and talk to her." Alice declared seriously. This girl, based on an extremely over complex analysis was clearly more likely to respond well to Deku as opposed to Alice and her naturally 'overwhelming presence'. It was clear she was leaving him with absolutely no choice in the matter as she stood there adamantly, pointing over to the girl.

« previous 1