Hero Academy: Part 1 discussion

Hero Academy School > Front Entrance/Registration

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where people walking to school or to check in.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Zawren arrived at the entrance with his school uniform.
He took a deep breath. A school for heroes, huh? Looks like the world is in not my hand but everybody else.....

message 3: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina arrived at the entrance, wearing her usual clothes. Second year starts now huh She thought to herself.

message 4: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments
Viola was walking passed the school's entrance, having already arrived a while ago, she was wearing a simple skirt and a peach coloured cashmere sweater over a white dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up to just before her elbows. It may not have been the uniform, but amongst students, it didn't seem too revealing and as far as teachers went she just manipulated what they saw. Normally she would have just ignored any other students already having her group of friends around her, but none of her friends were anywhere to be found. She looked them over and waited, just to make sure they were worth approaching at all.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Zawren looked around and walked in through the entrance without any hesitation. "This school better be better than regulars."

Adarlan's Assassin  (fanwhore) | 76 comments Mod
Mel looked at the daunting gates and feels her heart thumping in her chest at the sight of the intimidating gates. She feels the grass beneath her feet and feels calm slightly, not as scared knowing that they're there, feeling their life. 'I can do this.' she thinks and touches her dark hair nervously before walking into the gates.

message 7: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina looked around, then noticed Mel and walked to her. "Hello, what's your name?" Elaina asked.

message 8: by Alexandria (new)

Viola quickly went through their minds, searching for their most prominent thoughts. None of them seemed to be threatening though one girl, named Mel if she read her mind correctly, seemed to be quite nervous. She fiddled with a strand of her blonde hair as she observed waiting to see if anything else would happen as there could perhaps be a way to give herself a grand entrance. Viola wanted to ensure that they knew to look up to her, after all, she deserved it... Or at least she thought so. She was prepared to fire off bolts of firework-like energy if she had to, nothing would get in her way of seeming truly wondrous and fantastical.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Zawren walking towards making his way inside before being tripped by another student. The other student and his friends laughed. Zawren got and was about punch the hell out of him, but he didn't wanna make a big scene so he kept on walking.

message 10: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina looked around, first at Zawren, but she didn't get much of a high impression from him. Just another person who thinks he can just be a hero with some training alone Elaina thought, then her face frowned even more as she noticed Viola, remembering her from last year. Well great, luckily I now know about some animal types to help me against her stuck up attitude and so called hero skill Elaina thought.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( first impressions, Always key XD ))

message 12: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ((Well she doesn't take highly from your character))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Yeah, I know. But we'll see about that. Cuz their gonna end up in the same classroom.))

message 14: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ((True, what does it take to create a teacher?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( what do you mean? ))

message 16: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ((What should a teacher look like in terms of template, should there be anything special?))

Mel let the grass climb up her legs as she leans against a big oak tree in the front of the school. The bark feeling like a familiar hug from a family member as her heart starts beating heavily. She knows she's about to have a panic attack because she is so scared about being new. She curses, wishing her mother explained her powers when she got them instead of just shipping her off. She wasn't even supposed to get powers, but she did. And now her mother won't tell her anything about her powers because no one told her mother what to do. 'She's got to figure it out for herself.' she remembers her uncle saying. She avoids everyone's eyes and just stays with the tree.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( No as long as they are fully adults ))

message 19: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina turned back to Mel. "Are you okay, is it your first time here?" Elaina asked concerned, remembering how she felt her first time.

message 20: by Alexandria (new)

Viola decided now was her chance to make her entrance, she planned to use what she already knew about them to make it all the greater. She straightened her posture and used her dark matter ability to create several small orbs that orbited her body as she walked up to Mel who from what she had picked up was a new student. She would be the easiest to make an impression on as she hadn't an idea as to what the school was like and she was quite nervous making her easier to influence. "Welcome my dear, to hero academy!" She exclaimed, her Finnish accent sounding very apparent as her way of speaking was cheery and melodic. The orbs that spun around her shot up in different directions creating beautiful firework-like displays. "My name is Viola and I'm going to guess that your name is Melanie, but..." She said imitating hesitation, "You'd prefer to go by Mel? My name's Viola Palo and I can tell you about anything or anyone here!" She informed her, making sure that she appeared to be perfect. Her 'little' would be quite clear and obvious to anyone anywhere near them, but Viola wasn't exactly against that.

message 21: by Adarlan's Assassin (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:38PM) (new)

Mel nodded at the girl in front of her and looks down, letting her dark hair cover her face. "Yes I'm new..." she says softly, just wanting to disappear into the tree. "How'd you know that?" she asks.

message 22: by Elric138 (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:43PM) (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments "Hey don't worry about it, once you enter through that gate, it's just as boring as any regular high school, but with less actual classes and more teachers trying to tell you what you should do, so a regular school, and I knew because you're very nervous about going inside." Elaina said, then mentally facepalmed. "My name is Elaina by the way, what is yours." Elaina said, ignoring the opening that Viola made.

"Melanie Deveaux. But just Mel is fine." she says, her slight Cajun accent ringing out. Well, that's just her father shining through - completely human but so powerful and strong. "So....just a regular high school huh?" she says with a smile and slowly moves away from the tree.

message 24: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments "Well, it's either more boring or more interesting, the classes are more boring I can tell you that." Elaina said with a smile. "And we have a wider variety of how people act around here." she continued with a annoyed frown at Viola.

"Is it that obvious that I'm new?" she asks with a blush and starts playing with her long black hair in embarrassment. "I don't even know how to use my powers let so I don't know why I'm even here." she says.

message 26: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments "Well, good chance we can help you, what are your powers?" Elaina said, her tone both curious and friendly, she hadn't had many friends last year, and hoped to improve on that this year.

message 27: by Adarlan's Assassin (last edited Jun 07, 2017 04:52PM) (new)

"Um...I can control plants....well I can also grow plants...with my blood. I can do different things and poison people or something...I have thorn claws....I don't actually know what the rest of my powers are. My mum and uncle say I have to 'figure it out myself' or something." she says mocking their voices. "What about you? What's your power?"

message 28: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina smiled when she mocked the voices. "Those are interesting powers, well, you don't have to figure it out yourself, I'm sure people like me would be willing to help you." Elaina said, trying to sound encouraging.

message 29: by Alexandria (new)

((You have to let other people comment as well you two, otherwise, someone could very well end up excluded from the Rp altogether.It's also quite difficult when you type slowly and can't fit a word in edgeways without it being completely out of context.))

"Yeah....mum had to figure hers out. Said it took a few years to unlock the full Red Witch so...beats me.'' she says with a shrug and starts patting the bark. "Uncle Matt told me I could transport myself through plants. And I can see through them but I don't know how that works." she says.

message 31: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: "((You have to let other people comment as well you two, otherwise, someone could very well end up excluded from the Rp altogether.It's also quite difficult when you type slowly and can't fit a word..."

((Oh, sorry))

((Sorry!!!!!! Lets make an order. Me, alexandria, Elric. Everyone okay with that?))

message 33: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ((Okay))

message 34: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments ((I said that mostly in favour of Jhovani, add Jhovani into that order and then it'll be perfect))

(Okay. Jhovani, me, you, elric. I didn't think he was on thought))

message 36: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ((Well to be fair, he didn't really ask if he could join))

message 37: by Alexandria (last edited Jun 07, 2017 06:03PM) (new)

Alexandria | 101 comments ((Haven't you been in kindergarten? You never exclude anyone! If they want to play with you, you let them!))

message 38: by Alexandria (last edited Jun 07, 2017 06:19PM) (new)

((Anywho, it's my turn then.))

Viola looked back and forth between the two as they spoke, soaking in the information to assure that she knew everything about them. "Considering that my Dark Matter ability allows me access to countless forms of unknown energy I'm sure that helping you figure out a few things wouldn't be that hard," she sighed exasperatedly, her interest fading as Elaina completely drained her performance of its energy with her dull greeting. Whilst she was paying attention to them she was also flickering through the minds of random students around the school as though their thoughts were channels on the television.

Phoenix~They/Them ((May I pop in?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((Never mind, I'll see if there's another place I can bring Rosa))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I doubt I can rp with this many people in one place))

"That's a cool power." Mel says, directing it to Viola. "How does it work?" she asks curiously.

message 43: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments ☕αℓєχαи∂яια || ωнαт'ѕ ιи α иαмє؟ тнαт ωнι¢н ωє ¢αℓℓ α яσѕє ву αиу σтнєя иαмє ωσυℓ∂ ѕмєℓℓ αѕ ѕωєєт☕ wrote: "((Haven't you been in kindergarten? You never exclude anyone! If they want to play with you, you let them!))"

((Alright... forget I said anything then))

message 44: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 46 comments Elaina watched, she was still a little interested, but stayed silent as she chose the power of one of the mystical animals that could withstand mind-tampering. So, is she an actual hero or someone who's all powers, no actual skill in a real fight Elaina thought to herself.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

C Y N O N I C wrote: "((I doubt I can rp with this many people in one place))"

(( Yes u can. ))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Zawren walked past Elaina, Mel and Viola. Kept his eyes inside the school didn't want to talk with nobody but himself.

Phoenix~They/Them ((K))

Rosa walked to the school, an umbrella to shield her from the harmful rays of the sun. Her blue eyes darted around a bit as she walked to the school. She had no intention of friending others but she did wanna try going to a school.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :D ))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((I'm waiting for someone else to post))

« previous 1