✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Loveme22 and Stephanie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Okay, so my original idea was that a mermaid woke up with a bracelet on her shoulder, and that gave her legs and when she takes it off her tail comes back, and she had no idea how she got there. And some werewolves find her, and then she meets the soon to be alpha and he's her mate.

So we could have it were the girl in our story ( i was hoping to play the girl if that is alright with you) is from another pack, or she might not have one, and meets her mate. And then they could start dating, and maybe at some point in the story they anger a witch who turns her into a mermaid, or a different shape shifter.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments I was hoping if ok another one i am not quit a person for mermaid stuff

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Well yeah that's fine. But what was your idea?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments So what if we both are werewolfs but, my character doesnt know she is a werewolf her parents never told her. She moves to your territory and goes to the high school. He finds out they are mates. There is a twist her father has been abusing her and has been told to not talk to anyone. What if your character is the alpha? Im doing it with another person but would love to do it with another person maybe we can add to it

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Sure, i really like this idea! But add what to it?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Just durin the rp can i be the girl though

message 7: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Oh yeah, sorry i thought you wanted to add something else in. Did you want to make chqracter bios or just start? And did you want to start, or should i?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Lets make characters and i can start if u want

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Ok, and yes please.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments My computer is acting up ugh i have my phone though

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Oh you're fine, I'm going to be off driving in an hour, and I'm also in the marching band at my school, so at some point (within these 3 months of summer) i won't be as active as I am right now.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Okso for the next 3 months u will be on ?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Is it ok if i do a simple template for the character?

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments 2) yes
1) I'll still be on, just sometimes not as frequent as like every hour.

message 16: by Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court (last edited Jun 01, 2017 04:26PM) (new)

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Sorry supper simple i will start now when ever you can just post your character.-
Shadow was getting ready making sure all her bruises are covered. She starts walking over to the new school. She was so thankful that her parents were still asleep. The walk was very long and she would probably be sweaty by the time she gets there.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Hey we still roleplaying

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Yes sorry, I got distracted.

message 19: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Name: Joshua Morgernstar
Appwarance: 6 feet tall, lean and muscular body, shoulder length dark brown hair.

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Alright, could you start please?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow was getting ready making sure all her bruises are covered. She starts walking over to the new school. She was so thankful that her parents were still asleep. The walk was very long and she would probably be sweaty by the time she gets there. 

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Josh parked his car at school, and was hanging outside at the courtyard sitting on a tanle, reading a book while waiting for his beta.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments There were rumors going around her and where she was from. Shadow had more then maybe 5 mins left in her walk. His beta, jake walks to him. "Hey dude did you hear that we are getting a new girl today. I hear she is from Arizona."

message 25: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "That's great mate. She can be the Omega for a day," Josh smirked. Omegas were lone werewolfs, those who didn't have a pack.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Dude i hear her family hasnt told her she is a werewolf. You know Chloe the junior who lived in arizona for a while then moved here to our pack? She said that her family never told her." Jack says and looks down the sidewalk.

Shadow finally got to the schoold. She was in aw it was so big. The school she went to in Arizona was half this size. "Finally here no way i can walk everytime i barely made it." She told herself and started looking around.

message 27: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Josh raised his head, and glared at Jack. "Whatever, we're jerks. That's what our dads want, isn't it?" He snarled the last few words, his eyes glowing red. His hands clenched the book, snapping it in half as his anger rose. "Fine, be her pet-friend for all I care. Let's only care about the newbies!" Ever since his mom died, people only worried about his dad and ignored him completely - he lived in his shadow, and became depressed and grew to have anger issues.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Dude relax its ok. If need be i will......." He looks at shadow thinking wow she is beautiful. He nudges josh and says. "Hey there she is dude she is cute."

Shadow looks for the office building. She wanted to ask someone but, it was as though she was a intruder to them so she didnt bother. She didnt want her parents to get mad at her for talking to anyone

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Josh took a deep breath and sighed. "Sorry, Dad's been getting on my nerves." He grabbed his book and tossed it into the trash can, and that's when he saw her. Instantly, he relaxed, and he only mumbled, "...mate."

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Jack gasps in excitment that josh finally found his mate. "Come on lets introduce ourselves she kinda looks lost. It is a pretty big school." He gets up with a smile.

Shadow looked around the grounds. Then she saw jack and josh something told her to go over there and ask. But, for some reason she was getting nervous. Her eyes meet josh's and she felt a strange connection to him.

message 31: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Okay...yeah..yeah, but... but what if she doesn't like me? I mean, i'm a half softy half romantic nerdy jerk werewolf with anger issues and I have no idea how to talk to a girl." Josh looked at Jack, with a look of seriousness.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Jack smilrs at how nervous he is. "Just be yourself that is all that matters. " Before he could say anything else she had walked to them with a nervous look on her face. She said, "Hey can you guys help me get to the office i dont know where it is?"

message 33: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Josh smiled softly at her. "Yeah. Jack, let Charles know about the assignment." Charles was his 3rd in command, and the assignment was code for new member. Josh looked at the new girl. "Im Joshua. I'll walk you to the office."

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smiles at Josh and holds out her hand. "My name is shadow. Nice to meet you." She was wearing long sleeves to cover up her bruises. The sleeve goes up there is a hand print bruise on her wrist she covers it before he could see it.

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments Josh shakes her hand. "Nice to meet you. So my friends are having a party after school, would you care to drop by?" Josh asked as he walked her to the school office.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shadow smiles and nods. "I would love too but, I don't know if my family will allow me too. I will try and go I just don't have a ride." Shadow shudders at the thought of what her parents would do. "This school is huge. The one in Arizona is small compared to the ones here."

message 37: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Really? And I could give you a ride if you want." Josh said as they entered the school.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Why don't we meet up at the library ad you can meet me there is that ok I got to go get ready." She looked at his eyes. They go into the office and she went to get her schedule. "Cool I love to be in art class."

message 39: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Which arr class are you in? I might share my periods with you." Josh asked, curious if they shared any periods. His dad hated it, but Josh loved art - he wanted to be an artist, musician, or cook someday. He learned how to play instruments, but didn't take the classes at school. Senior year, and he was planning on taking his first few art classes - 7 periods of art, and one of cooking. And after school, he was at football practice.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Do you want to see the schedule it is amazing. It looks like I have art in the 2nd period." She should him the schedule and looks around at the different students. "How many people go to school here?"

message 41: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "I don't know, a few thousand. Maybe more. It looks like you're in Painting first semester and Drawing second semester. Lucky me, that is the same as me." Josh grabbed a school map. "Do you know your way around here?"

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "I am terrible at reading maps.Can you show me around please?" She looked at him it was getting hot and she couldn't take off her hoodie so she was starting to sweat. "Is it always really hot in the school or is it just me?"

message 43: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Oh no, this school is pretty old. First one in town, actually. Oh The heating and AC don't work in half the rooms." Josh said as he lead her to her first period.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Do you get used to the heat living in arizona it gets up to 103 digrees so hot isnt a problem but, after a 3 mile walk to school its a bit crazy." Shadow looks around noticing people staring at us.

message 45: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "As a kid, I used to live in Texas for a few years - when I got here I got used to the cold, so I can handle a lot more than the other kids here." Josh said, leading her to her first period. "Oh sorry, those guys are part of my uh.. my club. My atudy club." He said the last part a little quickly.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Cool i just dont like being in a new school. " shadoe smiles as they get to her classroom. "Can you take me to my second period once class is over

message 47: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments "Uh, yeah. I'll meet you out here in the hallway." Josh said, giving her a small wave and walking to his class.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments She walks intothe class and notice jake was in the class so she sat next to him. Shadow hadnt noticed her sleave had rolled up. To where jake saw it and his eyes went wide.

Jake saw a bruise on her wrist it had a hand print shape. He needed to tell josh but maybe after class. No he thought to himself he needed to tell him. 'Hey josh i need to tell you something."

message 49: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 230 comments 'What man?' Josh thought to Jake as he worked on an art piece in his computer art class.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments 'You know how your mate was wearing long sleeves. Her sleeve has rolled up. She has a huge bruise shapped like a hand on her wrist. It looks really bad. Should we follow her home tonight something doesnt seem.' Jake said as shadow finally noticed that it was showing and puts it down fast

« previous 1 3 4