Addicted to YA discussion

Series > The Heart of Betrayal

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5143 comments Mod
What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

message 2: by Erika (new)

Erika Wolffersdorff | 2 comments I love this series! I think all of them are under rated. I think Lia is a bad ass with a heart. She is beautiful and confident and caring. A natural born leader. And I am totally Team Rafe all the way! I actually read all of them last month, but am so excited this is a Book of the Month so other people can get exposure to this amazing series!

message 3: by Cayla (new)

Cayla (cayla2019365) | 35 comments What did you think of it? Favorite or least favorite characters? Favorite or least favorite part? Will you read the next one?

I love this book. It was a great sequel to the Kiss of Deception. I love Aster and I loved how strong she was for Lia, helping her and being a great friend towards her. I loved this book and how it was an enjoyable emotional rollercoaster. I think my favorite part was when *place extreme spoiler here*. This was a great part that really defined Lia. I will be reading the next book and I hope that it reaches the expectations set for it. I recommend this series to everyone.

message 4: by Laurie (new)

Laurie | 26 comments This is one of my favorite series ever! I love Lia! But I really love all the characters. Aster is awesome! Kaden and Rafe both have their charms. Even the Komizar is fun to read. He's a wonderfully written villain!

This may actually be my favorite book in the trilogy, just because of how much Lia grows over the course of this story.

message 5: by Ayan (new)

Ayan | 413 comments The Heart of Betrayal was great sequel to the Kiss of Deception series, but the first book will always be my favorite.
And this trilogy was one of my favorites last year!

Everyone should read this, awesome story and incredible writing - you just get sucked into the book!

message 6: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Pittman (meaganbrieann) | 1 comments Okay guys. This was seriously my favorite book of the trilogy!! I love Venda with a fierce passion and the komizar is one of my favorite characters. I ship Liaden (kalia?) so hard. I'm joining this discussion a tad late, but for those who haven't read the last book, who do you think lia will end up with? Thoughts? Concerns?

In other news, don't we all wish we had the swift tongue lia uses to her advantage? She's says, on the drop of a hat, what I say later that night in the shower.

message 7: by Trista (new)

Trista Reid (tristareid) | 1 comments Hi you guys!
I just joined this group and I actually read this book a few weeks ago so it's ironic.
This is literally my favorite book right now and I plan to reread the whole trilogy within a few months. I read them all in one week. With that being said, this book made my heart drop, but it also made it flutter constantly.
I'm so glad to see other people liked the Komizar. I had so much hope for him and actually wanted him and Lia to end up together... I don't know what that says about me.
Seriously, it was a great book and I still think about it all the time.