Challenge Corner discussion

Book of the Month Archives! > July Book of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Please suggest the book(s) you would like to read with the group in July.

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments 13 reasons why.

~Book Reviews by Trish~ (bookreviewsbytrish) My daughter has been watching that but I haven't had a chance to yet

message 4: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
I've read thirteen reasons why a few years ago and I loved it.

message 5: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I'm going to be reading Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher in July, so I might as well suggest it. :)

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I will also be rereading The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson , so I might as well suggest that as well.

message 7: by ~ Giulia ~ (new)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments C.P. wrote: "I will also be rereading The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson, so I might as well suggest that as well."

I want to reread it too, even if Oathbringer probably won't arrive over here till next summer

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! Even if it's not the book of the month we can buddy read it if you like. :) And hopefully it doesn't take too long for Oathbringer to get to you!

message 9: by ♛Vanessa♛ (new)

♛Vanessa♛ Fangirl Faction (fangirlfaction) | 1983 comments Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga, #2) by Kiersten White
This comes out at the end of June and I am super stoked to read it in July! =D

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (whatshesread) | 95 comments Oh man, I would love to group read Now I Rise!

message 11: by ~ Giulia ~ (new)

~ Giulia ~ | 689 comments C.P. wrote: "Great! Even if it's not the book of the month we can buddy read it if you like. :) And hopefully it doesn't take too long for Oathbringer to get to you!"

Sure, I'd like to buddy read it :)

As long as they don't discontinue the translation of the series I don't mind waiting a bit. And, in their defence, those are pretty thick books to translate!

message 12: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Awesome. :)

That's true, translating them must take a while.

message 13: by Ditika (new)

Ditika (ditikas) | 77 comments How about He Said/She Said by Erin Kelly by Erin Kelly? It's a fairly new novel and I haven't read it as of yet 😅 buuut it's on my shelf and I've read some good reviews about it so it's worth a shot.

message 14: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Thanks for the suggestion!

message 15: by Ashique (new)

Ashique Majeed | 1 comments "The Ministry of Utmost Happiness" by Arundhati Roy

message 16: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
I think we should read either Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) by Veronica Roth or One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus .

message 17: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Thank you both for the suggestions.

message 18: by D.L. (new)

D.L. I would also like to read 13 Reasons Why ;)

message 19: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I would also like to read Girl in Pieces.

message 20: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments I will set up a poll for this in the next day or two. :)

message 21: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments You can vote on the poll here: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...