NORDP Book Club discussion

General > Booklist

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments Mod
Hello all,

If you're looking for the booklist, it can be found by clicking on the "Bookshelf" link in the upper right when on the group page. All the books have been added that were suggested through the NORDP list serve this morning.

Please feel free to add more books to the list. To do this, Click on "Bookshelf." In the upper left, there is an "Add Books" text field. Simply search a title or author to start a search. Once you found the book you want to add, click "Add to Group." A pop-up appears to edit the info about the book for the group list. I recommend that you change the "shelf" from "read" to "to-read." But it's not a big deal if you don't.

I hope this helps!
Jess

message 2: by Jorja (new)

Jorja Kimball | 1 comments Jess, thanks for doing. I added one that could actually be done as a professional development built around a writing group targeting proposals, since most RD offices don't deal with the pub side of faculty lives. merely fyi jorja

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments Mod
Hi Jorja, Thanks for adding. This may be a great angle to have for this book club. It would be neat to read together and see what everyone does to implement on their campus. All the best! —Jess