Parents find Children's books and Authors discussion

Welcome! > Enjoy sharing!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sojourner (new)

Sojourner McConnell (SojournerMcConnell) | 19 comments Mod
Everyone is welcome to share their favorite books, discuss topics, favorite authors, and any other subject concerning reading children's books. Authors are welcome to share their books with readers. Please resist spamming.

Tell us about yourself!

message 2: by Sojourner (new)

Sojourner McConnell (SojournerMcConnell) | 19 comments Mod
I am a children's author and I am releasing my first book June 2nd. I wrote this book for my granddaughter and I am excited to see her reaction to the story. I will also be posting under Vicki Turner Goodwin as that is my real identity. As a grandmother of 13, I felt I was qualified to write a children's book. As an avid reader, there is nothing I enjoy more than a children's classic unless it is a new release.

message 3: by Anushka (new)

Anushka | 14 comments Hello I am Anushka ,reading in class viii in Central Modern School and living in Kolkata ,India.

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickigoodwin) | 11 comments Great having you here Anushka! I hope you find some books you love and share your love of books with the rest of the group. :)

Anushka wrote: "Hello I am Anushka ,reading in class viii in Central Modern School and living in Kolkata ,India."

message 5: by Robbie (new)

Robbie Cheadle | 5 comments Hello Vicki, thank you for inviting me to join this group. What a great idea.

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vickigoodwin) | 11 comments I have been looking for a way for parents, readers, and authors to connect. :) Please invite your author friends and share your books on the bookshelf.
Robbie wrote: "Hello Vicki, thank you for inviting me to join this group. What a great idea."