What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Private school girl funded by stepfather - no one knows she is related to popular boy at school

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 37 comments Within the last year and a half I read this book. It is about a girl who goes to private school. She is able to afford it because of her stepfather. She is not popular. Her stepbrother is a popular (jock). No one at the school knows they are related. She calls her stepbrother by his first name and she is the only one at school to do this. Her stepbrother has to get permission from her to throw parties and she 'hides' in her room avoiding the parties until morning when she gets up and helps clean. She ends up falling for her stepbrothers friend who is a popular boy at the school. The boy has a younger brother who he takes care of because his parents are successful (possibly lawyers) people who are always at work and rarely at home.

I don't remember anyone's name in the book.

message 2: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Following

message 3: by Asha (new)

Asha | 28 comments Me, too. I was just wondering what to read, and now I don't think any book will do but this one! :D
Really hope somebody knows which book this is :)

message 4: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 37 comments Bump

message 5: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments I've read this. I don't have the time now to search my library but I will later :)

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Kristy, the bump period is 30 days because the group is so large, unless you remember new information, which you can add at any time.

message 7: by Kristy (new)

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 30 comments Mrsbooks wrote: "I've read this. I don't have the time now to search my library but I will later :)"

Did you have a chance to go through your list?

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie | 276 comments this reminds me of a lot of Tijan's books. They are New Adult.

message 10: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 37 comments I do like Tijan, but this is not one of hers.

message 11: by Asha (new)

Asha | 28 comments It reminds me of this book, and the relationships between the main characters are the same as the ones you wrote about:

Accidental Cinderella Accidental Cinderella (Accidental, #6) by Emily Evans

message 12: by Kristy (new)

Kristy | 37 comments I do like Accidental Cinderella. But that is not the one.

message 13: by Kristy (new)

message 14: by Mrsbooks (new)

Mrsbooks | 252 comments I know I have read this. But I couldn’t find it.

message 15: by Kristy (new)

message 16: by Kristy (new)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Accidental Cinderella (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tijan (other topics)