Jewel High School discussion

Moderator Applications > Mod requests

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
If the mods want something to happen post it here and I'll approve.

message 2: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I was thinking that if you wanted, you could split up the subjects among the mods and have us be the teachers. If you were thinking something different, it's totally. Just an idea I wanted to bounced off of you

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Approved!

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ill be history teacher plz oh plz oh plzzzzzz

message 5: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Could you post/send something with mod duties/rules?

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Of course!

message 7: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Thanks!!!

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Mall topic?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Approved! (I know it's extra to say put it in mod requests then i'll approve but I want my mods to get used to the system!)

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Of course! I love how organized you are!!))

message 11: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I was thinking some kind of pep rally would be super cool. I could make a folder and we could tell everyone to be there at a certain time like the mod meetings

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Also, I was thinking we should make an announcement folder. I'm sorry if I'm being a pest!!

message 13: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) One more thing, then I'll try to stop bugging you. Is it okay if I make a "Find someone to RP with" folder?

message 14: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Can we make a movie theater?

message 15: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Maybe, we should make some sort of class schedule thing, like maybe that's part of the starting process after your character's been approved, but before you get your dorm?

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Could I make a basement?

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 32 comments Mod
Ev wrote: "Maybe, we should make some sort of class schedule thing, like maybe that's part of the starting process after your character's been approved, but before you get your dorm?"

Class schedules might be hard to adhere to/administer in groups. Would it be group wide timing for the schedules?

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Idk, but we should figure something out, cause we have teacher and classrooms. Maybe have weekly meetings or something?

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Or teachers could just post in their subjects and then post in the rp request thread that they have a class going on?

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) That's a cool idea too, let's see what Amber had to say, but I really like that idea.

message 21: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Hey, can I add a questions topic for anyone with who's confused about this group?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
I think that would be good

message 23: by sucre'd fiend (new)

I also think it would be a good idea to have a thread that lists all the available/included archetypes for characters here
and maybe a character list?

message 24: by Ev (last edited Jun 09, 2017 03:46PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I'll go ahead and make a character list since she'll probably approve that one, if not, I can always delete it

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Alright

message 26: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) In one of my other groups, there's a topic called 'Self Promotion for Other Groups' or something to that effect. I think that we should maybe start something like that

message 27: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Two ideas - one is character Q & A, where we play as our characters and there's a question of the day or something like that, and two is maybe you should appoint one of the other mods as vice mod so they can approve requests and stuff when you aren't here

message 28: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Movie theater?

message 29: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Maybe you could go ahead and make that since it's been a while since Amber's been on, and she'd probably approve that anyway

message 30: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Hey guys! All of these are really good ideas. All approved!