Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Church Morgan-71K YA Advenuture

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.J. (last edited Jun 03, 2017 08:01AM) (new)

E.J. (ejmccay) | 10 comments I have a complete 71K clean novel. I'm looking for reader feedback. Problem spots, things that are confusing, or what's great and wonderful. This is the first in a four book series (also complete). Thanks for checking out my post.

Blurb:

After his parents’ suspicious deaths, fifteen year old Church Morgan is shuffled off to a boarding school for the gifted. Once there, he discovers his home life was not...quite...normal. Other kids don’t speak six European languages as well as Japanese. They aren’t trained in martial arts like Krav Maga and Sambo. And there’s definitely no one is trying to kill them.

When General Weathersby recruits him to stop a terrorist attack, he must uncover his identity and purpose before a chemical weapon is unleashed—and before he becomes an unwitting pawn in a plot to take down the CIA itself.

message 2: by Rishabh (new)

Rishabh Bhardwaj (readerndreamer) | 13 comments Hi,

Your blurb sounds really interesting. If you're interested, I'll be happy to beta read this novel for you.

message 3: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejmccay) | 10 comments Okay. What format would you like? PDF, .mobi, or epub?

message 4: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejmccay) | 10 comments Still looking for a beta reader. :)

message 5: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejmccay) | 10 comments So awesome! I'll send it right now. :)