Romance Audiobooks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > June Non-Romance Listening

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2008 comments Mod
Listening to an audio other than romance, please share.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4411 comments Mod
I finished listening to Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens, a chilling story involving domestic abuse. Here's my review.
Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens

message 4: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 1329 comments I'm listening to The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens and I'm loving it.

The only issue I'm having is that the rest of the audios are not discounted or available at my library!

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments Samantha wrote: "I started The Underground RailroadThe Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead"

I have this to read - will be interested in your thoughts? library didn't have audio

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Dee wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I started The Underground RailroadThe Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead"

I have this to read - will be interested in your thoughts? library didn't have audio"

Dee, I didn't like this one as much as I had hoped. The characters didn't engage me enough to care and the style of writing was off. I felt like I was thrown into the story without getting an idea of what was going on.

message 7: by Samantha (new)

D.G. wrote: "I'm listening to The Restorer (Graveyard Queen, #1) by Amanda Stevens and I'm loving it.

The only issue I'm having is that the rest of the audios are not discounted or available at my library!"

I just love this series so much. Too bad the library doesn't have it.

message 8: by Samantha (new)

I'm starting The Dead Will Tell by Linda Castillo The Dead Will Tell (Kate Burkholder, #6) by Linda Castillo

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments Samantha wrote: "Dee wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I started The Underground RailroadThe Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead"

I have this to read - will be interested in your thoughts? library did..."

urgh I hate that! makes me think I'm glad I opted for the NF group read for SRC (this was one of the other 2 choices)

message 10: by Samantha (new)

You might like it but I was disappointed.

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1379 comments I'm alternating The Wise Man's Fear and The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth About Food and Flavor right now

The Wise Man's Fear - is a buddy read/listen, so a limited amount each week (about 150ish pgs) - so I do about an hour a day and then the rest of my commute is whatever other audiobook I'm listening to - which right now is The Dorito Effect (which is more interesting than I expected)

message 12: by Moriah (new)

Moriah | 497 comments StartedMurder on Black Swan Lane by Andrea Penrose. Narrator is new to me, but is doing a really good job. Had it pre-ordered, but it was available on hoopla so I was able to save a few dollars. I love a good historical mystery and this one is a promising start to a new series so far.

message 13: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4411 comments Mod
I'm now listening to Copper River by William Kent Krueger, Cork O'Connor #6.
Copper River (Cork O'Connor, #6) by William Kent Krueger

message 14: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 34 comments I read these and really liked them. The narrator was good too.

The Second Girl The Second Girl (Frank Marr #1) by David Swinson
Crime Song Crime Song (Frank Marr #2) by David Swinson

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.