Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > delete book cover and details of my duplicated ebook

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shyamala (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:48AM) (new)

Shyamala Shanmugasundaram | 4 comments Ref : Spark Creativity and Vocabulary with Picture Prompts
The book has been updated with a new ASIN- B01MR4W535 number.

However the old details of the book and its cover keeps showing up with the ISBN NO : 9781370306428. Can you please remove it?

Thanks in advance

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22775 comments According to the database, one is a kindle & the other an ebook = 2 editions. If in fact you never had an ebook and only the kindle please advise as we will have to merge it.

The reason the kindle edition wasn't showing up was because the person who wrote the intro was credited with the book. I've now moved you to the top of the list as the Editor.

message 3: by Shyamala (last edited Jun 01, 2017 09:04AM) (new)

Shyamala Shanmugasundaram | 4 comments Thanks, Sandra. Since I have conceptualised, edited and published the book, would it be possible to list it as my book? I don't see the ' Is this you? Let us know?' for this book's page on Goodreads.

message 4: by Cassandra (last edited Jun 02, 2017 10:58AM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Shyamala wrote: "Thanks, Sandra. Since I have conceptualised, edited and published the book, would it be possible to list it as my book? I don't see the ' Is this you? Let us know?' for this book's page on Goodreads."

You can find it here https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf....