Reading Is Fun discussion

Everything, Everything
This topic is about Everything, Everything
BOM: 2017 > June 2017 BOM: Everything, Everything

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gavin (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:28AM) (new)

Gavin Abdollahi  (gavthereader) | 202 comments Mod
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon Todo, Todo by Nicola Yoon Du neben mir und zwischen uns die ganze Welt by Nicola Yoon Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon Absolut tot by Nicola Yoon Alles wat je lief is by Nicola Yoon

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Genres: Young Adult, Romance, Contemporary

Average GR Rating: 4.11

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.

message 2: by Gavin (new)

This is a discussion for our June 2017 BOM: Everything, Everything.
Please feel free to discuss your thoughts!

NEW:
Feel free to post discussion questions! Just make sure to mark questions with spoilers as spoilers, and also state which chapter the spoiler is for.
You do not need to state which section of the books the questions are for, and you do not need to write questions in order.

message 3: by Gavin (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:19PM) (new)

Reading Schedule:

June 3: White Room-Aatronaut Ice Cream
June 4: Everything's a Risk-Life Is a Gift
June 5: Madeline's Dictionary-Jump
June 6: Break Day
June 7: Cliff Diving-Reunion
June 8: Neighbourhood Watch #2-End