Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in May

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since May is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here are my 5* books for the month:

Stay (Blackcreek, #2) by Riley Hart Swear on This Life by Renee Carlino The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2) by Amy Harmon

message 2: by Karen (last edited Jun 01, 2017 04:10PM) (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
My 5 stars for this month:
The Baller A Down and Dirty Football Novel by Vi Keeland and P.S. I Like You by Kasie West

message 3: by Erika (last edited Jun 01, 2017 05:27PM) (new)

Erika | 9482 comments It was a great month for me!!!!!

180 Seconds by Jessica Park I See You by Molly McAdams The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2) by Amy Harmon Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2) by Ginger Scott

message 4: by Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (last edited Jun 01, 2017 08:15PM) (new)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6013 comments Mod
These were my 5 stars this month.

First & Then by Emma Mills My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2) by Ginger Scott Broken and Screwed 2 (BS, #2) by Tijan Mother Fluffer (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3.6) by Max Monroe Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1) by Tijan The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2) by Amy Harmon

I have to give honorable mention to:
Broken and Screwed (BS, #1) by Tijan since it started the story for the second book.

message 5: by Chris (last edited Jun 02, 2017 09:00AM) (new)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "These were my 5 stars this month.

First & Then by Emma MillsMy Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn..."

Oh I added Megan Quinn's new one My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn . I didn't know she had one coming out today!!

message 6: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I had a great month also!! My 5 ☆
The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2) by Amy Harmon A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2) by Ginger Scott 180 Seconds by Jessica Park The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) by Rachel Higginson Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3) by Jenny Han and Long Way Home (Thunder Road, #3) by Katie McGarry

message 7: by Chris (new)

Vega_girl wrote: "I had a great month also!! My 5 ☆
The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2) by Amy Harmon A Girl Like Me (Like Us, #2) by Ginger Scott 180 Seconds by Jessica Park The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) by Rachel Higginson [bookcove..."

You really did!!! 4 of those books are on my favorite shelf!!

message 8: by Vega_girl (new)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) by Rachel Higginson is on Kindle unlimited!!! You should give it a try!!

message 9: by Chris (new)

Vega_girl wrote: "Chris The Opposite of You (Opposites Attract, #1) by Rachel Higginson is on Kindle unlimited!!! You should give it a try!!"

Awesome!!! Thank you I will!