What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > book where girl enters book or fantasy world, asks someone why she didn't get cursed or hurt or etc, and the person she was talking to told her that it might have been because of the four leaf clover she had crinkled up in a cup in her pocket.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Calcifer (new)

Calcifer | 1 comments Hi I'm new and I read this book 5 years ago and I remembered it after walking through a clover field.

The only particular scene that I remember is around the end when the MC, young girl, asks someone why she didn't get cursed or hurt or etc, and the person she was talking to told her that it might have been because of the four leaf clover she had crinkled up in a cup in her pocket. She later goes back into her own world, (because i think she entered a fairytale or something) and replants the clover in the school yard area. there might have been a brother and a dragon, possibly slight romance? I remember reading it very intently because of how much I liked the book, so please help me out.

message 2: by Rosa (last edited Jun 01, 2017 08:25AM) (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments Could it be Now You See It . . .? This sounds familiar.

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2358 comments I assume this is a kids' book; do you have a sense of whether it was aimed at younger kids, middle-grade kids, YA? Was it a chapter book? Do you remember how old the girl in the book was?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Calcifer, are you still looking for this or did you find it?