SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16)
This topic is about Silver Silence
Archive: Past Book-of-the-Month > [July 2017] "Silver Silence" Discussion

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - added it

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments This is the discussion thread for our July BOM: Silver Silence by Nalini Singh.
Details you may wish to include in your discussion:
* What did you think of the continuing storyline?
* How did the plot compare to others in the series?
* Did you have a favorite quote or scene?
* Would you recommend the book to others?
* Do you plan on reading the rest of the series?

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - added it

Sandra | 23482 comments I've got plans to read this one, this mth. Got it from the library :)

message 3: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - added it

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments I need to read Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh first. But, I'm anxious to see where this new spin is headed.

message 4: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - added it

Sandra | 23482 comments I've started Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh just cause I got Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16) by Nalini Singh from the library.

Allegiance is both good & bad. We see lots of snapshots of previous couples & kids which are really good but it is very choppy.

message 5: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - added it

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Yeah, I'd heard that it was like that. :/ But, I will probably pick it up soon instead of continuing to put it off b/c I don't want to miss out on whatever's coming in Trinity.

message 6: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - added it

Sandra | 23482 comments Yep, that was my thought as well :)

message 7: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - added it

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments GMTA :D

message 8: by Vivian (new) - added it

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments That's a good description of Allegiance! Very fun to revisit all the couples but the story itself was eh. I tried the audio of Silver Silence and didn't get too far, waiting now for the ebook from the library.

message 9: by Vivian (new) - added it

Vivian (_vivian) | 1934 comments I just started reading Silver Silence today and I'm already hooked. Never expected to be crazy about bears but this book might change my mind. And I really like Silver from previous books so was excited to learn this one was about her (no, I didn't make the connection from the title lol).

message 10: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - added it

Sandra | 23482 comments I finished Silver Silence earlier in the month and absolutely loved it. Enjoy Vivian!

message 11: by D.G. (new) - rated it 4 stars

D.G. | 2752 comments Steph wrote: "I need to read Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh first. But, I'm anxious to see where this new spin is headed."

I didn't care for this book AT ALL. The only good parts are those that relate to Trinity, which was very minor in the book. The rest is how everybody is so happy and how Naya is the best baby to have been born in the history of the world. Bleh. I wonder if Ms. Singh has ever been around young children.

message 12: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - added it

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments LOL D.G. I've heard that from a lot of people. I think that's part of the reason why I haven't read it yet. But, I can't skip it so I'll wait until I'm in the mood for some reminiscing and baby swooning.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Allegiance of Honor (other topics)
Silver Silence (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nalini Singh (other topics)