Jewel High School discussion

Places > Stables and Riding Ring

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) This is the stables and riding ring for all my equestrians in this group

Destini~Never give up.~ (thunderstorm445) Destiny rode her solid black horse around some barrels. She was smiling and she knew that she was the rodeo queen, being single was okay but she wanted to date a cowboy.

message 3: by Ev (last edited Jun 07, 2017 02:07PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Leo lead Shadow and James into the stables.

"Here is where the school keeps all of its horses," he said

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
"Sadly i havent been down here before." Shadow giggles

message 5: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Me neither, I have a few friends who ride but I don't," Leo said "Do you James?"

message 7: by Tomago (new)

Tomago Looks around the stables a happy seeing the horses " Wait Do I what?" James asked

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Ride?" Leo clarified.

message 9: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Yes I do, when I took my Karate classes and Archery classes I was also taught me how to ride. the horse I was taught on was a . Clydesdale." James said with a smile.

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Wow, that sounds a lot like Chloe," Leo said, joking. "You and she should get together sometime and have a duel."

message 11: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Yeah but I don't want anyone thinking the new guy is trying to take over. Would not be good for my self Image. " James said with a chuckle.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Chloe's never lost in any capacity, and even if you lost, it would be awesome for your rep," Leo said.

message 13: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "I will think about it, and not get on her bad side but might not be a bad Idea to let her know she is no different to the rest of us" James said

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "If you can hold your own against her in a fight, that earns you some serious respect from her," Leo said. He could think of a handful of guys who had been able to last more than a few second against her.

message 15: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Then maybe set something up in front of the whole school, if she is will to accept it that is. But I'm not sure if she would. Her self image seems more important.." James said looking at the both of them.

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "You don't fight in front of the whole school," Leo said, as though it was obvious. "If you're going to fight, you do it underground, since none of the teachers know, and everyone has sworn not to tell."

message 17: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "oh I see, well see what you can to get it set up, After all you did date here." James said with a smirk knowing he had more then one style under his belt. So he knew he had the advantage in that aspect.

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Awesome," Leo said. "Here's her number, so you can text her and set it up."

message 19: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James takes out his Cell and puts Chloes number and Texts her. 'Hey I would like to Challenge you to a friendly Spar'. James looked at the other two and waited for Chloe to respond.

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe texted back, "Sure, tonight, underground?"

message 21: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "See," Leo said, "This'll be really cool!"

message 22: by Tomago (new)

Tomago 'Sounds good see you there' James texted Chloe and smiled, It will be tonight on the underground." James said then left the stables to prepare.

message 23: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Great, get ready to have your head handed to you," Leo called as James walked off.

message 24: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Well see" James said before disappearing on the path on the way back up to the Dorms.

message 25: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Are we doing weapons or no?))

message 26: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (we can.. like a few rounds one with out and a few with, Practice versions like Bostaffs and bokens ect.)

message 27: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Great, this'll be neat. I'm guessing this will go a line at a time or something like that))

message 28: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (yes)

message 29: by Tomago (new)

Tomago (I do have work in a little bit so it will be later that I am able to post for it)

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Kk))

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
(Omg im sorry i had surprise work

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((K))

message 33: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat walked in and her eyes immediately brightened when she saw the horses. A dappled gray neighed when their eyes met.

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "You ride?" Leo asked.

message 35: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat looked at him as she pressed her hand on the dappled gray's nose,"I used to. She's beautiful."

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah, horses are neat," Leo said. "I can't ride, but horses are pretty cool."

message 37: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat looked at him,"They are definitely cool. Why can't you ride?" she asked him curiously

message 38: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Didn't want when I was little, and now I'm not allowed to," Leo explained

message 39: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat frowned at that,"Not allowed?"

message 40: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah, football team isn't allowed to ice skate or ride horses or anything like that," Leo said

message 41: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat shook her head,"That's awful." the dappled gray neighed again and she continued to pet her,"Where to next?"

message 42: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's not too bad," Leo said. "How about the classrooms? I can show where each of your classes will be"

message 43: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat sighed,"Ok."

message 44: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Awesome, what are you taking this year?" Leo asked

message 45: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat looked at him,"Theatre 3,Musical theatre 4, P.E, physics, some math class,and U.S History."

message 46: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I'm guessing you like theatre," Leo said. "Let's go to the math classroom first, I think mr Parker's in the now, so you could meet him."

message 47: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat picked up Mixie,"Ok." she looked back once more at the dappled gray. "See you later." the horse neighed "I'll try."

message 48: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Let's go," Leo said, walking towards the classroom building

message 49: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat followed him slowly

message 50: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((I'll post there))

« previous 1