Fans of McNaught discussion

Notification of New Book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jmiddlebrooks) | 4 comments Do any of you get the email from Goodreads that shows soon-to-be released books from your favorite authors? I got my email today for June and it has the new book---Can't Take My Eyes of You--listed for release as of June 6th. Is it really happening or is that just a horrible teaser?

Here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3....

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 3 comments I got that email too! And I have no idea if it's true, but I have a feeling that it's not, because I haven't heard anything about the book releasing anytime soon. I still can't help but keep my fingers crossed that it'll actually come out on the 6th though. This book has been way overdue!

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (men-cyclopedia) | 6 comments Judith's fansite McNaughtized.com keeps pretty current with news, and its most recent update on the new novel is from December... I will be absolutely thrilled if that's true! O_O

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 38 comments I checked Amazon and they don't have it listed. 😞

message 5: by Being (new)

Being Human | 14 comments Okay, today is 6th of June! Where is the book? I'm losing my patience now.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jmiddlebrooks) | 4 comments As far as I can tell, that is an incorrect listing on Goodreads. I looked on her website and Amazon's Web page and there's no recent info on publication date. Her publisher has been reissuing her books with new covers but I think the last new book may have been 2005. I'm wondering if we all need to accept that she's retired???

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 38 comments On her FB page today it said that the Goodread's statement was incorrect.

message 8: by Su (new)

Su | 1 comments I don't think Judith McNaught seems like she will write ever again. It is absolutely unfortunate for such a talented author unable to write anymore.
I wish her all the best. I hope she will have wonderful blessings.