What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Tiger Prince
This topic is about The Tiger Prince
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. India, Trains, Scotland, hero name Raoul? 90s romance. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Robyn Jones | 6 comments I am trying to find a book written sometime in the 90s I guess. Its about a girl who is working in india with her father laying train tracks. the dad is worthless so she does most of the work but on a bridge her father orders cheap materials and the bridge collapses killing the Heros brother. Hero's name is Raoul or something similar. The father blames it on the girl and the hero pretty much makes her a slave. He takes her to Scotland where he eventually learns the truth.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34474 comments Mod
Robyn, is this a historical romance for young adults (teens) or older adults?

What is her father's job title - engineer, foreman, etc.?

Why do does the heroine and hero travel to Scotland? Is he Indian or Scottish?

Robyn Jones | 6 comments older adults for sure. I cant remember his official title but he was a drunk who worked for the maharajah. The hero is originally from Scotland I believe. I read it between1993-96

Robyn Jones | 6 comments it has the poem tiger tiger burning bright in it a lot if that helps.

Robyn Jones | 6 comments Omg i just saw this! That is it!!!!!!! I have been trying to find it for YEARS!!! You are my favorite person right bow!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Tiger Prince (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Iris Johansen (other topics)